Options for Buying Japanese Denim

My last purchase from TAKE-OFF just had them send me a tracking number. No confirmation from Rakuten or anything. And it took almost two weeks since I ordered. They said it was something about a public holiday over there. The card that I had been using that was perfectly fine a few purchases ago is now giving me grief on Rakuten. I've already applied for another one.

Man that mouse pad is killing it. I got a couple handkerchiefs for free with my redmoon wallet.

Wow. Didn't think it was THAT funny...

My mouse pad just had the 2nd logo on it. Fadaway's is cooler. I've also gotten some kind of soft cloth thingie, and this time my receipt came in a 2nd branded plastic folder that's engraved, "It's just stuff first, but it will be indespensable part of yourself on the way you use."

Also, there's always stickers.

I don't know, I have a weird but very picky sense of humour. e.g I found that movie, "i now pronounce you chuck and larry" REALLY CRAP but there was this one part in it where Larry's really flimsy gay kid was like, "hey uncle chuck" and adam sandler was like, "hey phil collins" and I found it the funniest part of the movie and was the only one who was cracking up at it BUT YEAAAA think about it:

1: i hope i dont get that same mousepad again.

2: everyone gets that ugly mousepad..

3: i got a pen!!!

2: NO FAIR!!!

4: they sent me a fan with stuff on it, some air fresheners....AND the infamous mousepad

2: dammit, i never get anything but that stupid mousepad!!!!

anyway..... I'll just talk about jeans and not what i find funny from now on

Anyone in The States get anything from Hinoya lately? They told me they couldn't send me a pair of Burgus Plus, but wondering about getting a pair of Oni's.
Yes. They cited the Levi's lawsuit as the reason.

Just wondering if anyone had ordered anything else from them and received it. I'm jonesing for a pair of Oni's.

do you know if it is only the jeans they cant send abroad? i hope they still do international shipping for other stuff, cuz there's some non-denim stuff i liked.