sipang

Patrik Ervell Men's F/W 11.12 New York

what shoes were used in the runway?

red wing postman oxford

i think he questioned shoes in the runway, not on the website.

are they sperry top-siders?

anyway, can't wait for ervell ss12 presentation this sunday.

anyone got the winter button down's from this season? Just got the one from last f/w in size S and they armholes are really high and collar is really tight. Don't really know how the model in the site is wearing size S as well as I'm 5'10 135 and apparently the model is 5'11 145 so you guys think they may have changed the sizing on these?

No experience of previous collections, but I've returned the small FW11 winter buttondown I bought to Tresbien. Was beautifully constructed, but thing was huge, totally different proportions to the promotional pictures I've seen, ended up resembling a lumberjack shirt.

does anybody here on sufu personally rock ervell stuff (and has fit pics)? i know servo does it well.

all i can find on fashun blogz is this:

Le-21e%25CC%2580me-Arrondissement-Rhamier-Auguste-Opening-Ceremony-SoHo-New-York-Street-Style-Fashion-Blog-1.jpg

Le-21e%25CC%2580me-Arrondissement-Rhamier-Auguste-Opening-Ceremony-SoHo-New-York-Street-Style-Fashion-Blog-3.jpg

Le-21e%25CC%2580me-Arrondissement-Rhamier-Auguste-Opening-Ceremony-SoHo-New-York-Street-Style-Fashion-Blog-4.jpg

still wanna know what shoes these are, as well.

those are doc marten with horsehair laces or w/e that ervell used for his ss11 show.

woah, those are dope laces. any idea where to cop?

if i'm to get a friend to pop into OC and kop a bunch of ervell for me, does he need to pay the extra ~10% NY sales tax on top of the prices listed on their webstore?

also, OC are pretty much fully stocked, yes?

i have a pair in 9.5 if anyone's interested

and yes i think your friend does need to pay the 8.875% or w/e sales tax.

i'm not sure about the stock but they should have everything online in the store including one of the silk bombers or hwatever that thing is.

^ thanks, man.

has anyone tried on the cadet jacket? how's the sizing? i think servo suggested the XS from last FW fit like a relaxed 44. as such, i'm hoping the S will fit like a relaxed 46..

the model on the webstore is about my size (if not a little smaller) and is wearing a M though.

Ervell Dockers pieces are up on bloomingdales site.

the dockers fit kinda weird. i think its a more classic fit compared to the pleated pants in his regular collection. (more baggy.)

how thick is the fall jeans? i have the summer version and it fits awesome.....

It certainly doesn't look like it's cut too similiar to the ervell "standard" button down, maybe fits siniliar to the 50's style short sleeve ones from the LA no-wave collection (two seasons ago?).

the shirt feels more like a jacket. its got that "anti-fit" look that a lot of ervell's outerwear has.

so I need to let go of the grey winter button-down i got from oogabooga, and they only give store credit. Is anyone interested in a size S for like $230 shipped? Cost me $285 shipped from Ooogabooga.

im selling the charcoal jeans in size 28 for 245 shipped, if anyone is interested. got it last week along with the navy jeans. going to keep the navy ones but selling the charcoal. essentially brand new. worn once for like four hours - tag included. i paid 290 + shipped when i got it.

Anyone want to sell the university cap in navy suede from previous season?

please let me know..

hope there's still a small available in that khaki colored field coat at sale time...such a great jacket

Anyone going to see the Ervell installation when it opens at the BOFFO?

yo, pair of fw11 winter jeans in navy, 30, up for grabs. worn once briefly. $190 + shipping.

Hate to spam the thread but just wanted to post a reminder that I'm always looking for XS pieces or pants in 30 (i'm hoping to pick up a pair of the apparently very popular navy jeans this season so even if they're only a bit cheaper than retail and you've got a pair let me know!)

I am going to the BOFFO store today. Just to check it out mainly.

anyone willing to proxy this weekend's sample sale? i'm only lookin to buy this season's field jacket in tan (sz small)