Westbrook

Acronym.

Just getting my order together. Has anyone had a private sale sent to the States or Canada that can give me an idea of import taxes and/or brokerage fees? Cheers.

Winter is indeed more complete like fang said.

jackets are really nice, but the pants dissappointed me a bit the cut it just not really there yet.

but the pants dissappointed me a bit the cut it just not really there yet.

I agree. I have been hoping for a few years for something better in the pants. I much prefer the Veilance Stealth or Cargo pants - or even the SI Shadow Array pants.

do a small research and with a bit of luck and trial+error you can see pictures inside the subnet;)

anyway when is it hitting stores?

The first Spring collection introduced the GT-J11, so I wouldn't say it's not much cop compared to Winter. Loving the new stuff, especially the 3A.

do a small research and with a bit of luck and trial+error you can see pictures inside the subnet;)

anyway when is it hitting stores?

Can you elaborate on hits ? :D

Order completed yesterday.

Spring should arrive in no time, hink i'll make a new frontpage for the shop today. Some Acr. promotion.

sorry not 16 but GTJ18 (will be about 780 to 800, i guess.)

yes, sir. Euro. UK will be a little bit cheaper, not sure about US. JP will be 160000 or something.

hey daniel are there any changes in fw0910 P1TS-S and the ss10 version or the other bdus?

never change a winning team. did you ever wanted an acr pant that is not black or olive? nm 470 for 1011

yeah the gray version looks very nice! however i am not feeling the white version.

and materialwise: are the ss10 more summerish than the fw0910??

ss10 is the best ss so far (my perspective of cause) all great! hs,ls,ss,nts & mrs xxx artwork is doing very well ;)

tremendous as 0809.

looking forward for more progress. anniversary to come!

^Isn't the whole point of sS meant to be summerish anyway, I guess it why its called Spring/Summer.

yeah i would expect acr to have different pants material for winter and summer but i'd rather be sure since most companies just don't.

ss10 is the best ss so far (my perspective of cause) all great! hs,ls,ss,nts & mrs xxx artwork is doing very well ;)

tremendous as 0809.

looking forward for more progress. anniversary to come!

from my point of view i prefer the fw collections...but i must admit there are really strong pieces for ss10!

I dunno the jacket SSJ7 is kinda gay, I mean unzip from the back is kinda girly and not something I think people will use. Sometimes I wish they take a step back and stop overdesigning on certain items.