Acronym.

Westbrook

I know it's not new, but there seems to be more shared models. The softshell J11 so soon again, same hardshell for AW0910/SS10. Yeah, there's some upgrades there, but still.

edit-

I'm just being selfish, but I'd rather the E-J1A get recycled than the trench, J11 varients or AW0910 carry-overs.

agree, they should come up with more new styles for aw10/11, or even some more decent makeovers if the same models return. I myself could even think about 20+ new & rearranged styles.

J11 seems? to work well. But I can think about improvements/changes to be made on this one too.

gloves, tt, polartec pants, gt hybirds, shirts, enlarged 3a3 .... roll on!!!!

.................serious I do not!, & 'm fine to do not to.

I kind of like what the they are doing. they cut, do different, but in my oppinion they need to impove (above) & elevate, go forward. I had a lot of their stuff. I'm still exited every time. not forgeting & knowing why i sold several items & not owning pieces anymore that used to be part of.

Daniel do you work for Acronym?.

.................serious I do not!, & 'm fine to do not to.

I kind of like what the they are doing. they are good. I owned a lot of their stuff. I'm still exited each time the new collection dropes, not forgetting & knowing why i sold several items.

• 2 weeks later...