womens workwear

cheapmuthafukr

women work? and here i thought all they do is bitch. (5)

No. Spoiled brat sufu posters do more bitching that most women. Hell hath no fury like a fashionista scorn.

There were lots of tough Rosie the Riveters, but you do realize these are all staged promo stills. Even when assembling nice, new clean bits, you get dirty. There's not a speck of dirt, sweat, or hair out of place. I really dig the yellow overalls too.

When I was younger, I was at a hobby shop buying a model kit of a B-24. This old grandma behind the counter starts going into all the minutia of the B-24 as well as a number of others, particularly her favorite B-17 as that was the one she worked on at the Renton assembly plant.

As for anyone know what a drillbit is, I don't think anyone at our shop knows. I keep my own private stock, as these yahoos A: use slip-joint pliers instead of chuck keys B: don't use oil C: have no idea there are correct speeds for different materials D: try to sharpen bits on worn out, rounded over grinding wheels and E: when drilling and the bit turns blue and smokes, push harder.