Azn Gurlz I Would Wife

chantheman

yes she is and if there are a 1000 girls like this in japan i was in the wrong places...

All things considered, that girl is about a 7 or 8 in Tokyo - very bangable and probably nice wife status (and here she is in this thread..) but she is in with thousands of other girls who are also 7s or 8s - but a true ten, she is not. You know when you see a ten in Japan because it happens like once a day and your knees begin to buckle and you feel very inadequate...

You can find the 7's and 8's eating in groups, in expensive French restaurants... sat next to a very loud group of 8 of them recently at Benoit by Ducasse in Aoyama; every girl in the group was at least a 7, every last one bangable, none of them really hot enough to get internet stalked.

All things considered, that girl is about a 7 or 8 in Tokyo - very bangable and probably nice wife status (and here she is in this thread..) but she is in with thousands of other girls who are also 7s or 8s - but a true ten, she is not. You know when you see a ten in Japan because it happens like once a day and your knees begin to buckle and you feel very inadequate...

You can find the 7's and 8's eating in groups, in expensive French restaurants... sat next to a very loud group of 8 of them recently at Benoit by Ducasse in Aoyama; every girl in the group was at least a 7, every last one bangable, none of them really hot enough to get internet stalked.

fair enough. this particular girl is going to harvard business school in the fall so my window is 2 months wide

yes.

but you can find thousands of girls that look like that Japan, very normal looking face.

She looks like my wife's coworker and this girl I met in front of my building yesterday while I was walking my dog