how thin is too thin?

i was wondering something today. I was trying on jeans, and...apparently i can fit into a girls 24. I thought i was a guys 25, and i know that im fourteen, but im 5'10 and 120lbs. im not anorexic or anything, and eat five times a day without fail, but i wanted to know if a 'freakishly thin' (to quote a friend of mine) should wear slim jeans, or go baggy not to gross people out.

People who start posts about 'not' being anorexic and who feel inclined to mention how they eat 'tons' are usually anorexic.....Either way, it doesn't matter; wear what you feel comfortable wearing.

and fyi, I would change your SN because if there is one thing people here can't stand it is other people talking shit about Seven Jeans.....

icon_smile_wink.gif

ok, now the third step in the anorexia confirmation thing is for me to get really mad and start yelling at you, and the only reason i changed my sn was because someone was giving me crap.

btw...aren't sevens actually overrated...you probably know better than me...i just dont like the fits, personally, and feel that people are getting ripped for jeans that look like GAP and cost more than APC

Guest Airjamie
Quote:

aren't sevens actually overrated...you probably know better than me...i just dont like the fits, personally, and feel that people are getting ripped for jeans that look like GAP and cost more than APC

--- Original message by sevenjeansareoverrated on May 18, 2006 04:09 PM

Quote:

My Favorite List:

Diesel

Energie/Sixty

Levi's

Acne (Trendy But Who Cares)

Dior Homme

AX (Mainstream But Who Cares)

Blood & Glitter

Nudie

--- Original message by DrugsAreBadMkay on May 16, 2006 06:15 PM

Uuuuuuh.............

I really dont like DrugsAreBadMkay

Edited by Airjamie on May 18, 2006 at 05:11 PM

Edited by Airjamie on May 18, 2006 at 05:12 PM

Quote: and fyi, I would change your SN because if there is one thing people here can't stand it is other people talking shit about Seven Jeans.....

I was joking about the Seven Jeans thing......and fyi, I love you and you are not fat......please come home.

Poor kid......to answer your question honestly, you can wear skinny jeans if you are very skinny, that Chris dude pulls it off.

Edited by englandmj7 on May 18, 2006 at 05:42 PM

7-----just start your threads in supertrash. in fact, just post in here, too. this is where its at----all the stuff THE MAN doesn't want you to know. all the stuff that is too cool to speak about. it's all grimey, gutter, subterranean, UNDERGROUND. zimzam?

Using chain stitch, your train of jeans is fading wind.

agreed... supertrash is where all the best go. this is the real shit son. or at least the entertaining shit.

If you've lost your faith in superfuture, Oh the end won't be long

Because if it's gone for you then I too may lose it, And that would be wrong

I've tried so hard to keep myself from falling

Back into my bad old ways

And it chars my heart to always hear you calling

Calling for the good old days

Because there were no good old days

These are the good old days

at least better than her

how long do you have to wait to get fatter? ive been 6' and 150lbs for the past 10 years. is it 30? 40? or just when my life has gone so far to shit that i drink myself to sleep every night?

Quote:
Quote: and fyi, I would change your SN because if there is one thing people here can't stand it is other people talking shit about Seven Jeans.....

I was joking about the Seven Jeans thing......and fyi, I love you and you are not fat......please come home.

Poor kid......to answer your question honestly, you can wear skinny jeans if you are very skinny, that Chris dude pulls it off.

Edited by englandmj7 on May 18, 2006 at 05:42 PM

--- Original message by englandmj7 on May 18, 2006 05:40 PM

Please come home. icon_smile_big.gif 120 is hella thin. When I was 16 I was 6'0 135. Then I discovered eating a lot of food helps you gain weight icon_smile_shock.gif and became and still am a consistent 175-185. Freaky thin = fuck baggy pants eat a bag of chips.

• 9 months later...
i was wondering something today. I was trying on jeans, and...apparently i can fit into a girls 24. I thought i was a guys 25, and i know that im fourteen, but im 5'10 and 120lbs. im not anorexic or anything, and eat five times a day without fail, but i wanted to know if a 'freakishly thin' (to quote a friend of mine) should wear slim jeans, or go baggy not to gross people out.

haha fuckin newbie liar, anorexic and secretly proud

To answer your newb question YES, you are exactly the type that is too thin. The type that has a secret need to show it off while preteending not to. Be true to yourself for once you 14 year old fucca.:confused:

also why the fucc are you trying on girls 24" jeans you closet fukker. GTFO:rolleyes: go back to helping out Dateline To Catch A Predator. Mikes Hard Lemonade fucc