Osaka showdown

Flash

I've contacted Flash and will be the third Warehouse contributor. Since we already have 1001xx and 1000xx denim, I figure I'll wear my Warehouse DD108 with 14oz 1000xx oxidiation denim made of memphis cotton.

DSC_0898.jpg

Crotch rivet

DSC_0897.jpg

CK esque arc

DSC_0890.jpg

Blue denim pocket bags

DSC_0904.jpg

The threads are mainly this muted yellow color which I like quite a bit. The belt loop stitching are furthur apart compare to the recent Warehouse models. The threads used are also thicker compare to the current Warehouse lineup, especially the lower waist chainstitch.

DSC_0891.jpg

Warehouse denim up close. A bit hairy.

DSC_0899.jpg

DSC_0900.jpg

DSC_0894.jpg

I am hand washing and soaking them right now. I'll post some fit pics soon.

Exactly the same model as yours, linen patch and hidden rivets, same size - 32. They were the original prototypes, afterwards they produced the models with a leather patch and Lee-style rivets (exposed on the back pockets).

• 2 weeks later...

'noticed you lack variety in cut/model. i have an SD 105 which i've started for a few weeks, but never got around to actually break them in. i've been meaning to incorporate a bootcut pair in my rotation, so i'm down if you guys want my contribution to [this] project.

here's an initial fit photo. i can take more [detailed] pix.

sd105fit.jpg

Edited by BrownMetallic

• 2 weeks later...

Some updates of my 1108's

20120305_105945.jpg

have not worn them much lately as ive been pretty buisy around the house, put a partician wall up (used 3/1.5 inch timber and boarded with drywall )

20120305_110351.jpg

20120305_110447.jpg

also laid a new floor

20120305_110422.jpg

the misses ( Sarah ) brother give me a hand with the floor , guy has hands like feet but he is pretty funny

Edited by Flash

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

These are some pics of my FC1108 at 185 days. So far I've only done the initial hot machine wash to shrink em. Kinda regret it though as they shrunk down way too much. Planning on washing them sometime over the weekend, I'll post some new pics after the wash.

Sorry for the iPhone pics. I do have an s95 but haven't really played around with it so no idea how to take proper photos.

IMG_0141.jpg

IMG_0139.jpg

IMG_0137.jpg

IMG_0145.jpg

IMG_0147.jpg

IMG_0146.jpg