Eternal 811 Update

2000dB

I've been wearing those everyday since September 21.

I've washed them twice in the machine with water around 40° then I've hung them to dry.

They've also been soaked once because I had spilled some nasty things on them while cooking.

After the second wash two little "holes" have formed behind the knees. I think they might have suffered in the machine... I don't really care though.

I don't starch them anymore but I did in the first few months. I don't think it's really necessary, the creases set nicely and it's more comfortable to wear. Also it makes the denim drape better.

I think that because I play drums a lot (music student) I get really weird fading on the seat and the inside of the knees.

I'm thinking of washing those in the next few weeks because I spilled more food on them and they get sweaty fast because of all the drumming.

Sorry for the horrible pics, I suck at taking pics.

img01283bw.jpg

img01295vd.jpg

img01336wx.jpg

img01351to.jpg

img01364km.jpg

I love the vertical streaking. The most I have seen of any jeans. They are definitely looking good.

Quote:

I love the vertical streaking. The most I have seen of any jeans. They are definitely looking good.

--- Original message by rnrswitch on May 7, 2006 09:43 AM

I love it too! It's much better in person though.

Here's a slightly better pic.

img01301cy.jpg

Quote:

the vertical falling is gnarly.

i'm digging these jeans.

good job. no wear on your shin from the kicker recoil?

--- Original message by denimdestroyedmylife on May 7, 2006 10:13 AM

I don't think it would be a good thing to have the beater hit my shin between hit :)

That must hurt, both the shin and the playing.

Quote:

everyday wear since late september?

jesus. you haven't even made a dent in them, really...

makes me skeptical for my pair. hopefully they turn out more like the infamous eternal recipe eternals instead of these.

--- Original message by artificialsky on May 7, 2006 03:59 PM

Were you expecting completely destroyed jeans?

I think they're fading nicely. I don't want holes in then yet as I plan to wear my pair for a long time.

Or maybe my boring lifestyle is slowing the process down :)

If I remember correctly what Ryu had said in one threat, he suggested people to ride a bicycle to get extreme crease. I think this method will acturally work... think about the stretching it done on a bicycle than on your day to day life....and you are wearing fit jeans....!!!!

Mysignature.jpgicon_smile_cool.gif

To 2000dB

good job!! so coooool ! that's eternal811 !! long vertical fading is like an art !

playing the drums is so good for fading ! that's why this jeans is nothing but yours only.

Keepin' playing hard !! thank you

To SoloC

good to see you and thank you for your attention.

i wanna have storng contrast on my jeans rather early.

and so i think the way to fade quick is stress the jeans much hard and

long as i can...

and the most suitable way for me is riding !

constructuring is the way for someone, it would be better....

posting sounds good....

I can now start riding my bike as summer is starting (quebec). I'll see if it makes any difference to the fade.

Also, I think playing freesbee is good, even if my jeans are full of dirt now ;)

Thanks for the comments on vertical fading, it's my first pair of jeans that does that, although I haven't had that many.

Edited by 2000dB on May 10, 2006 at 04:51 PM

• 9 months later...
I can now start riding my bike as summer is starting (quebec). I'll see if it makes any difference to the fade.

Also, I think playing freesbee is good, even if my jeans are full of dirt now ;)

Thanks for the comments on vertical fading, it's my first pair of jeans that does that, although I haven't had that many.

Edited by 2000dB on May 10, 2006 at 04:51 PM

What other jeans does vertical fading? I read somewhere that flathead does it too. Can you confirm? What about Iron hearts?

Guest jeffvyain

lots of jeans have vertical falling. you can look at the contest sams, for example; however, i don't think there's another company out there that produces denim that has vertical falling as pronounced as eternal's.