Samurai S500JX-LR Contest

beautiful_FrEaK

^Here is todays fit of my samurai's to keep the pictures going! There is some miniscule fading going on, I tried to show it.

IMAG0452.jpg

IMAG0451.jpg

IMAG0453.jpg

X-post from the Heavyweight denim challenge... Should be the other way around, should be X-posting to there xD.

I say screw it. I am leaving it unhemmed. I don't care, neg me, I am going to let the stacks settle--even if I do regret it it IS my choice... By the way, I decided to try tucking in my shirt for once, not a fan but then again I am only 15 and that look ages me..

IMAG0480.jpg

Edit: first pic on page 63 FTW. By the way it is the contest samurai's if you gus didn't know.

X-post from the Heavyweight denim contest. By the way, B_f, great fit, and same to you obbi!

^I don't think I am ever going to get around to using mine... I don't use pouches, and it just isn't my favorite pattern.

Today, wore my contest jeans (here and heayweight). But, had to change out of my school uniform!

Before!

IMAG0549.jpg

AFTER

IMAG0553.jpg

oh yeah..you were missing. I didn't want to check the whole thread and search for your pics :D

do they fit they way you wanted them to?

So far, so good, Tilmann. I sized down one from my true waist on these and have done one hot soak. The waist and hips are still tight, but the seat has already stretched out a fair amount, and the legs are a bit wider than I was expecting from how others have described this cut.

I'm going to wear for maybe a week, get the waist and hips stretched out a bit, and then do another hot soak, I think.