GYAKUSOU : undercover lab + nike

the front pockets on those tights look kinda big/baggy. dont know if itll be comfortable to put something in it while running.

but the jacket does look good tho

off of JT's instagram:

mWz09np.jpg

never really cared for Gyakusou but I kinda want this now

JyVHAj0.jpg

no photos yet but SNS is saying they'll be receiving something called Undercover x Nike Wmns Dunk Sky Hi SP

seems like a weird choice for a gyakusou style. maybe the mens will be coming later

15540429085_6a4806850a_o.jpg

B)

yours? jp.  hella tired, even saw this on jt's insta lol.  

Edited by burgerking

Anybody else only now notice the "embossed" fabric has a pattern that spells out "Gyakusou" all-over? Kind of corny..

Ycbkwmu.png

Edited by digitalmountain

^if it's a dunk sky hi (aka that sneakerwedge dunk) then there's no way it's for gyak.

now if that's a one-off UC x nike thing or if it means there's a capsule of UC x nike footwear for this season iunno

yup, and yup:

http://nikeinc.com/news/nike-x-undercover-dunk-sky-hi-collection#/inline/34399

yours? jp.  hella tired even saw this on jt's insta lol.  

i also have pictures of the spring summer 2015 line i'll post up in a bit.  er.  pm me if you want em.  

PM sent

Damn I wanted the composite jacket in deep smolder but I can get it for so cheap off TBS with my coupon in black... Think I'll get it then pick up some tees + headbands when I'm in Tokyo next week. 

Can anyone speak to the tights' sizing?  I wear L/XL in Gyakusou shirts and S/M in shorts at 135lbs and 5' 6". 

tights fit similar to shorts

yours? jp.  hella tired even saw this on jt's insta lol.  

i also have pictures of the spring summer 2015 line i'll post up in a bit.  er.  pm me if you want em.  

PM sent too

I always want the pants from each collection, but how many track pants do you need, man?

Hi all - any guidance on the fit of the new season versus standard Nike sizing? Previous seasons I've always followed the +1 size rule to allow for the smaller Japanese fit; is the same true for Holiday 2014? Specifically looking at the tops and shorts.

Hi all - any guidance on the fit of the new season versus standard Nike sizing? Previous seasons I've always followed the +1 size rule to allow for the smaller Japanese fit; is the same true for Holiday 2014? Specifically looking at the tops and shorts.

I have usually sized up two for tops, and I just got a L in the L/S top and it's too big (all my previous L/S tops have been L and been perfect), so maybe size up one or go TTS.  For bottoms probably go TTS.

That said, who has a Medium L/S top they want to trade for my Large :)