djrajio purchasing service

Fuuma

Any past clients, what did you think of the service he offered? So far I've only read good things and I like his contribution on the forums so this seems like a good choice but I'm interested in your feedback. (mods: should this be in the forum or another one? Feel free to move it)

I contacted him 4 days ago and haven't heard from him yet, I understand he's not a store and does this on the side so which response time should I expect/what did you get?

If you got comments about bid services or celga maybe this thread could also be used for that...

I've talked with him about his service and always received quick replies. I didn't need him in the end but he seems very reliable.

I've also used bid service before and was really pleased with the reaction time and prompt shipping.

Quote:

PM him here on superfuture (same name) and send him a link to the item you want with the needed info (size, color, etc.) Then you two can just go from there.

--- Original message by LanceP on May 1, 2006 11:40 AM

Sorry for the elementary question, but I actually don't know what his service does. Is he in Japan or London or Hong Kong or something? Does he specialize in shoes? Clothing? Brands?

He's located in Japan. He pretty much acts like a middle man for people who can't get items from Japanese online stores due to the fact that they don't ship internationally. Say you want a pair of Sugarcanes from http://www.rakuten.ne.jp/gold/hinoya/hinoya.html ... if it's available in the size and wash you want, he can order it for you then have the jeans shipped to him. Then when they arrive at his place, he'll ship the denim out to you for an additional cost.

Edited by LanceP on May 1, 2006 at 02:51 PM

Edited by LanceP on May 1, 2006 at 02:51 PM

Quote:

I can recommend djrajio too. He's a little cheaper than other services and his english is very good.

--- Original message by horriblyjollyjinx on May 2, 2006 02:44 AM

That might be coz hes an American?

Got W)Taps? The United Snakes of America: http://stores.ebay.com/Cobra-Command

LEAD, FOLLOW OR GET THE FUCK OUTTA MY WAY. EVERYBODYS GONNA DIE. 12345666789 - this guy is nuts, I gotta get me more I:M!

Quote:
Quote:

I can recommend djrajio too. He's a little cheaper than other services and his english is very good.

--- Original message by MilSpex on May 2, 2006 03:25 AM

Could be. I never bothered to ask him where he was brought up, should I have done that before posting?

why even post that, uselessssssssssssssssssssssssssss

våran panel tycker att man ska koka pastan i två år

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

--- Original message by MilSpex on May 2, 2006 03:25 AM

Could be. I never bothered to ask him where he was brought up, should I have done that before posting?

why even post that, uselessssssssssssssssssssssssssss

--- Original message by horriblyjollyjinx on May 2, 2006 03:53 AM

You are going to feel lame tomorrow morning.

Do you own an Apple Hi-Fi? Contact me.

not to detract from djraijo's service, but i'm in tokyo and have a lot of time and i need some extra cash. so if raijo is too busy (i'll talk to him) i can help some people out if there's a store i can go to and pick it up.. and i may be able to do mailorder stuff if my cc works here.

Quote:

not to detract from djraijo's service, but i'm in tokyo and have a lot of time and i need some extra cash. so if raijo is too busy (i'll talk to him) i can help some people out if there's a store i can go to and pick it up.. and i may be able to do mailorder stuff if my cc works here.

--- Original message by xcoldricex on May 3, 2006 08:23 PM

Anyone can vouch for xcoldricex, I might take him up on his offer if he can use his CC.

Hi all. Thanks to everyone for their kind words. Today I had the opportunity to meet with xcoldricex in Shibuya. Currently, I have been busy with a number of projects in addition to work. Recently I have been designing for a number of domestic labels and am in the process of starting an online venture for the Japanese market which has been taking up a ton of my time. As a result, I have asked xcoldricex to handle all the requests I have gotten for the time being. So please e-mail/pm him for purchase requests. Hopefully in the next two months, I can get back to helping you guys out. Cheers!

Edited by djrajio on May 5, 2006 at 01:44 AM

alright, i'm ready to go. please send your requests to xcoldricex @ comcast. net (without the spaces of course). it's much easier to manage for me than PM's.

thanks for the kind words... glad to help djraijo out cause he's too busy pimpin'. respect. haha.

Edited by xcoldricex on May 6, 2006 at 08:11 AM