Dry Bones / DLewis

MikeN

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
I just went through this whole thread and only saw one pair of Guitar Wolf's. I'm about to order a pair before the sale ends.

I'm not really liking the back pocket lightening bolts but they look like they fall apart easy enough.

They're actually awesome jeans, the thread and denim is the same as the Red-D, so any photographs of those will show you what the Guitar Wolfs will look like with some time.

wish SE still had red-ds in my size still in stock. smh :( haha

We're getting a restock in two weeks.

• 1 month later...

Just got a big restock of Dry Bones jeans (Red-D Slim) and Guitar Wolf Jet Jeans, Dual-Prong Belt, and D.Lewis Chambray Shirt:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=72

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
hell god damn shit fucking hell yes!!!!!!!!!

I knew you'd like those!

Dry Bones made a new run for us, going up on our site tomorrow.

Here's some more..

greydesertboot_1.jpg

blackgillie_1.jpg

Dry Bones Brown/White Brogue Gillie Boots

browngillie_1.jpg

browngillie_2.jpg

browngillie_4.jpg

Dry Bones Black Brogue Gillie Boots

blackgillie_1.jpg

blackgillie_4.jpg

Dry Bones Gray Desert Boots

greydesertboot_1.jpg

greydesertboot_2.jpg

Dry Bones Brown Desert Boots

browndesertboot_1.jpg

browndesertboot_2.jpg

browndesertboot_4.jpg

quick question regarding the sufu jeans.

do they stretch back to the originally measured waist or can you shrink 'em down far enough that it doesn't happen.

I want to get the 36s online, but the waist would be too big if they stretch back out to orig, size. and I think the 34s would be too tight in the thighs after any contact with water. thanks

do they stretch back to the originally measured waist or can you shrink 'em down far enough that it doesn't happen.

I want to get the 36s online, but the waist would be too big if they stretch back out to orig, size. and I think the 34s would be too tight in the thighs after any contact with water. thanks

This thread's for you!

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=147585

haha I was hoping you wouldn't say that. I started going through the whole thread from the beginning at work today, but got frustrated, ha.

thanks for the info Lando. always got my back

Didn't mean to sound like a dick. I would say that the thread will leave you with many diff opinions. I would say from my experience that they do stretch out quite a bit in the Top Block. As far as shrinking back and what not I cannot say as I have not yet tried... Sorry I couldn't be of more help. The guys on that thread most def can! They have done amazing things to theirs. Worth going through the whole thread and subscribing! Good Luck and Def COP!

you didn't sound like a dick in your answer dude, I was being serious. You are almost always the one that answers questions that I and or other people have on almost every thread. I appreciate your help. I think I'm gonna grab the 36s online, and try to shrink em down with a hot wash.