SCAMMER WARNING: user itsmedeka

superMODS

this user has stolen large amounts of money from superfuture members.

if you have engaged in any activity with this person, please contact a moderator immediately!

this is not the first time either, he has been scamming people around the internet for years, google his name and you'll find warnings from some automotive forums.

Don't know what this stems from but I've sold him many items probably 1000usd+ and he always paid prompt with no problems...

edit: damn thats awful if its any help I shipped all the items I sold him to this address:

virginia tadena

9421 shadowbrook drive

rancho cucamonga, CA 91730

United States

man, its crazy how shit turns around

i've bought and sold stuff w/ deka over and over in the past 4 years (from HB and Sufu days)

never had an issue (should mention i haven't had a transaction with him in a year+)

guess you don't know who you can trust.

man, its crazy how shit turns around

i've bought and sold stuff w/ deka over and over in the past 4 years (from HB and Sufu days)

never had an issue (should mention i haven't had a transaction with him in a year+)

guess you don't know who you can trust.

same here..

and then a little over a year ago, he tried ripping me off and I got that settled.

hope everyone gets their money back and/or he gets what's coming to him.

thieves are the lowest of low and should be shown zero mercy.

this guy contacted me like 3 different times asking to buy the same shoes from me and then never said anything back when it was time to pay. guess his PM activity on trades was so big that he didn't even remember contacting me before both times.

Hey Egpt I know what you mean, this hoe did the same thing with me, wanted to buy some Samurai Jeans I had for sale back then, contacted me numerous times with different offers for the same jeans... but choked when I asked for information regarding his previous transactions, feedback etc.

Good thing I chose not to deal with him, he seemed fishy to start with, someone should slice this bitch up! (0)

Hope everyone gets their money back!!!