SCAMMER WARNING: user itsmedeka

superMODS

• 3 weeks later...
Yes, that's the same guy. Sometimes he's legit, that's how he gets his victims. He buys and sells a bunch of worthless shit to build up a rep, then hits someone for the big one.

Actually, that's the interesting part of it all

i have friends that have done $1000+ orders with deka

me personally, i've done up to $500....not only with no problems, but with no hesitation

And Jason was always one of the fastest payers i've dealt with. he bought a few things off me and paid instantly, and shipped just as quick when i bought off him

his reputation was definitely one where you wouldn't really hesitate to make large transactions with him since his rep on ebay, sufu, hb, sf, potn, and other forums was all positive (for both big ticket items and trivial things)

it seems that just one day he was like "fuck it, i can make a grip off this shit, and since they're paying via gift, they can't do shit about it." and took the $3k and said fuck it to his online life.

its shitty. i guess PP Gift gave him that avenue to do that (in the past it woulda been a hell of a lot harder to scam somebody for a big ticket item)

• 2 weeks later...

it seems that just one day he was like "fuck it, i can make a grip off this shit, and since they're paying via gift, they can't do shit about it." and took the $3k and said fuck it to his online life.

Yeah this. If he did jump ship to the Philippines, he probably just decided to get what he could out of people and bounce.

Read this over at Styleforum...lol god damn.

Ok, here's what he did. he gave all of us tracking numbers and shipped the "merchandise" usps regular, not even priority mail as agreed upon, no signature confirmation. None of us received any of the merchandise, but if u check the tracking info, the parcels were delivered, just not to our addresses.

Basically, what he did was get some random address in our respective cities and shipped boxes of who knows what was in them, just to supply us with tracking info and maybe cover his ass. I was able to get a printout from my local postoffice verifying that my package was delivered to a different route and not to my home address. He's hoping this'll absolve him of any wrongdoing as he has proof now that he "shipped" the merchandise. It's our fault now we didn't receive anything. The guy's slick, but his downfall is he's also very dumb.

Holy shit this all makes sense now.

I bought a pair of shoes from him a while back. He shipped with a tracking number and they never showed up. I'm 99% sure the tracking number said "undeliverable as addressed" or something like that. It said it was returned to sender. Of course he said he never got them back either. What an asshole.

• 3 weeks later...

damnn this sucks

i've dealt with him a number of times (buying and selling) and never any problems, nothing fishy at all

guess he figured he was moving and would have no trouble geting away with it with people sending the money the way they did

pretty shitty thing to do.......

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey, has anyone here dealt with Abbott? I just bought a CDG Play cardigan from him and received a package with a no name cardigan and Gap henley.

I made the mistake of paying for it as a paypal gift given his positive rep. Has anyone had problems buying from him before? I'm just really confused cuz he's been here for 4 years and no one seems to have had any problems.

Hey, Chaosta. I just saw your post. Let me see what's going on first before labeling me as a scammer. It sounds like I may have mix up the package i sent out to several buyer on forums. Many ppl have been sending me payment as gift to save paypal fee, and they never have problem with it. I am no SCAMMER. Let me figure out whats going on first and I will get back to you.

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...