The Android Cell Phone Thread

herpsky

^^ i had mine for about a month also. awesome phone, watching videos and gaming on it was great with the huge screen. running tablet mode on a custom rom was also cool. if you like custom roms, get the international version instead of the i717 (us/canadian version). there's a lot more development for the international one. international one is also faster but not a whole lot, at least i didn't notice much. if you want lte, then you have to get the na version. lte is fast!

Edited by Jokez

Got a chance to handle the HTC One x and one s, gotta say that the x was too bulky for my taste, its already difficult to use with one hand as you can't both hold it securely and reach all corners of the screen. The one s seemed better in terms of size, but of course the screen is notably inferior.

i just got the one s too, im really liking it so far. getting used to sense 4 and i think im liking it. its been smooth so far, thinking bout rooting just to get rid of some of the software though... never rooted a phone before though, so kinda scared to brick it

I think I'll buy the S. just the camera alone warrants it for me as the one on the Nexus S is pretty poor.. plus I never liked the plastic feel of it, even though it has served well for 1½ years.

• 3 weeks later...

I've had a GS3 (32gb + 32gb micro sd) for 2 weeks now. It really is the most amazing phone I ever had. It doesn't revolution much but it does everything so well it's incredible. This one over any.

Yeah galaxy s3 for sure. Only other phone like it is the one x. Stock touch keyboard is ok but I'd buy the new SwiftKey, best keyboard I've used.

Anyone try out jelly bean on their galaxy nexus? Holy shit is it fast lol. Scrolling is extremely smooth now, it feels like a brand new phone.

Edited by Jokez