Does anyone recognise these jeans?

dognobbler

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jeffvyain

it's sad to me that people actually have the ability to act like that woman is anything but beutiful. shit, i'd have done her when she was pregnant.

Guest Airjamie

Shes beautiful but her show is shit, shes an idiot, and her favorite designer is............Michael Kors????? They sell his shit in fucking dillards. I wouldnt wipe my ass with anything with his name on it.

stupid...

right -- that's certainly what i'd call getting paid $150,000 to put on a pair of jeans...

Getting paid money to wear jeans doesn't make someone not stupid. I don't even know who this broad is. Has she been in any movies or shows? She does have jacked up teeth. Any broad who uses her looks to sell herself is stupid for not getting those jacked up teeth fixed.

She's the host of Project Runway which I don't watch. A career that supermodels end up being after they have aged and lost their ex factor. Throw in Tyra there as well. They should just be mom's and quit it. Give the underage girls the spotlight. But Kate Moss, that's a diff story!

Getting paid money to wear jeans doesn't make someone not stupid. I don't even know who this broad is. Has she been in any movies or shows? She does have jacked up teeth. Any broad who uses her looks to sell herself is stupid for not getting those jacked up teeth fixed.

using the resources you have available doesn't mean you're intelligent, per se, but it does mean you're savvy.

using a word like "broad" repeatedly, equating intelligence with being in movies or shows, and not understanding the unequivocal hotness of subtly fucked-up teeth? that's stupid.

I do understand that she probably got paid to wear them, but I didnt feel like saying that. who cares
I like the part where you called them overpriced jeans before you knew what they were and how much they cost.

using the resources you have available doesn't mean you're intelligent, per se, but it does mean you're savvy.

using a word like "broad" repeatedly, equating intelligence with being in movies or shows, and not understanding the unequivocal hotness of subtly fucked-up teeth? that's stupid.

Hey, I wasn't taking a dig on you, but if you dig ugly chicks that's your deal. Also, for any person with any type of career in hollywood, especially as a star/host of a show, they usually have a manager, which is typically the brains behind the "braun" (or maybe I should say "broad." So it usually isn't the actor/actress/hostess who wheels and deals for sponsorship contracts, but their manager.

BTW I refer to most women as "broad" so I wasn't equating being in movies or shows with stupidity. I think susan sarandon is a very smart broad.

Yeah, i am guessing that "broad" only wears expensive jeans and has no knowledge whatsoever on denim quality other than what her sponsors tell her.

i think its called "modeling" or some shit. fuck that.