Does anyone recognise these jeans?

dognobbler

I love jacked up teeth, to an extent. Hers are perfect. I probably wouldn't hit it because I just don't really get into that look. It's very feminine and archetypal - I much prefer something with originality and style. I'd rather take a less perfect face and body but with a really good style.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love jacked up teeth, to an extent. Hers are perfect. I probably wouldn't hit it because I just don't really get into that look. It's very feminine and archetypal - I much prefer something with originality and style. I'd rather take a less perfect face and body but with a really good style.

I can roll with that. I think that "broad" is just a little to lilly white for me. Patricia, while having some seriously jacked up teeth, is one little vixen. Massive style.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Does anyone recognise these jeans being worn by Lindsay Lohan

lohan.jpg

And yes before you leave any comments I do know that I keep posting these types of questions but I don't see the problem because

A) It is a question about denim and this is a denim forum last time I looked

B) There are plenty of people who use this message board who are happy to help answer my questions.

Cheers

Andy

And yes before you leave any comments I do know that I keep posting these types of questions but I don't see the problem because

B) There are plenty of people who use this message board who are happy to help answer my questions.

Cheers

Andy

I'm would say that it's a pair of Fake London jeans. Couldn't tell you what model or anything.

lohan.jpg

Cheers

Andy

what is this for?

no offense but if you are some kind of stylist you really suck at your job. i feel like you are using us and have a lame attitude. i knew that the last pair was habitual but i didnt say so because i want you to stop abusing superdenim. and its not really a question about denim and its shitting up our beautiful forum with consistantly ugly jeans. there are other forums that deal with more "celebrity" type denim and i think you would have more luck with them. but i guess if its kept to one thread it wont bother me so much.

but seriously how bout a little give with your take? whats this for?

What's up with people using the damned iron cross for their label these days... seems like sporting the confederate flag on your pickup.