American Apparel for Wholesale Prices

TheGrapist

I concur, I placed an order awhile ago when this thread first started, I got my stuff very quickly - theGrapist knows what he's doin... AA's where any blame goes.

No, I've fucked up once or twice by ordering say a Army Green instead of an Olive Green, stuff like that. Things that take a very short amount of time to fix. AA's fuck ups have been on massive scales though.

what % off is wholesale? much more than 15%?

It ranges from about 30% to 75%. $15 2001's are $9. $50 5455 trackjackets are like $23

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Anything now?

I hope to get your order shipped out this weekend.

I'm really sorry for not keeping tabs on this thread, as I've said, I'm swamped with existing orders as well as work IRL. I'm finally at the point where I don't have any backorders for anyone's orders. I'm hoping to get EVERY last order out this weekend, although odds are it'll take until next weekend to get everyone's order out.

Again, I'm really sorry about all of the delays you guys had to put up with.

Guest Montreal
Grapist, pls respond to my PM. It has been almost 4 months, and I have yet to recieve my orders. You said you shipped them out 5 weeks ago, and it does not take that long for things to get to Canada. Send me my stuff or give me a refund.

I'm in Canada too. It's been 6 months for me. Grapist sent me an email on the 25th of October saying my package has been shipped. 11th of November and I'm still waiting for something I ordered in May.

Guest Montreal

Just wondering how many people aside from eldave04 and myself have been screwed by this prick? Would anyone like to pursue some sort of legal action? I'm going to New York in a couple of weeks, and if I can get this guys information from NYU, I will definitely be paying him a visit.

a lot of people have gotten stuff from the grapist so i dont think hes intentionally trying to screw you over... if he sent it out the package i would give him the benefit of the doubt and say the mail people screwed up. i wouldnt be surprised considering both orders were going from us to canada... most other people in the states got their stuff in time as far as i know.

regardless, AA isn't so great on service either.. anyone who is waiting for their order to even be shipped its probably AAs fault. i have a wholesale account and i ordered for myself and it took five weeks to just get to my house.. they are really inconsistent.. another order only took a week to come.

Guest Montreal

I'd like to address a few things:

1) Yes, a lot of people have received their order, but I am not one of those people. I've been waiting for 6 months. Whether or not he is intentionally trying to screw me is moot at this point in time. The bottom line is I sent him a payment in May for an order which I have yet to receive.

2) I've been waiting 6 months (hate to sound like a broken record). I also paid close to $20 for shipping 3 very light hoodies. You would think that Grapist would at least ship the items express with tracking, yet, I have not been provided with a tracking number. Just because he told me he shipped the package does not mean that he actually did. At this point, I think he merely told me the package had been shipped so I would no longer send him my weekly email inquiring as to where the fuck my package is.

3) The fact that I live in Canada is irrelevant. I've received a million packages from the United States.. never with this much hassle.

4) I don't care how slow/horrible AA's service is. I placed my order in May. It is now November. I highly doubt it takes AA 6 months to produce a California Fleece hoody.

Tom: send me my fucking order.