American Apparel for Wholesale Prices

TheGrapist

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Montreal

I'll most likely be placing an order tonight. How does a womens XL fit in comparison to a mens size, and how do the mens hoodies fit? Slim, normal? Thanks.. I didn't wanna start a new thread.

Guest jeffvyain

Hey Grapist,

I just sent an order. Paypal was taking all the formality out of what I sent, so I'm PMing you to make it more legible.

Jeff

I got the order, thanks! I'll fill it out sometime before Monday afternoon (which is when AA would actually fill out the order anyway!)

And as for the retail pricing comment, I'm a bit confused. The retail prices I listed where from the AA website, are they higher where you are?

Edited by TheGrapist on Apr 29, 2006 at 08:19 PM

Guest jeffvyain

Got my order yesterday evening.

Thanks for all your help. I know that ended up being more difficult than it should've been, so I appreciate you workin with me so well. I'll probably do another order mid-summer. Next time hopefully AA will have their shit in stock.

Jeff

This is a great deal on some great basics. I'm thinking of placing an order soon.

Here's something I've been wondering about AA tees. I ordered six of them about a month ago: navy, cranberry, army, brown, graphite, heather grey. The navy and cranberry were a lot different than the four others, as they had side-seams instead of a tubular build, and I found that they didn't fit me nearly as well. Do all of their tees in these colors come with side-seams, or would there be a way for me to get navy without them? And for reference, does anyone know if the black or white shirts usually have side-seams or not?

Oh, and what kind of experience have people had washing AA tees? Could I throw them in a cold wash without them shrinking up on me or should I hand wash them? I've heard to stay away from driers.

Edited by jiomitori on May 16, 2006 at 12:01 PM

• 3 weeks later...