Superfuture Withdrawal

super_steve

hooooooolay it was horrible. i resorted to hypebeast... its soooo shitty ahhahaha

and confusing... doesnt log the posts youve made i dunno... i found it hard to use.

anyways im happy superfutures back up for sure...

and yea i checked like 3 times aday probably.

I'd even do searches saying I MISS SUPERTALK... so it'd come up in the Recent Searches spot

seeing if i'd get any of you guys checking at the same time and notice it hahahahaha... thought i'd get a reply but i guess not.

Edited by showbiz00ditc on Apr 24, 2006 at 08:31 PM

Quote:

hooooooolay it was horrible. i resorted to hypebeast... its soooo shitty ahhahaha

and confusing... doesnt log the posts youve made i dunno... i found it hard to use.

anyways im happy superfutures back up for sure...

and yea i checked like 3 times aday probably.

I'd even do searches saying I MISS SUPERTALK... so it'd come up in the Recent Searches spot

seeing if i'd get any of you guys checking at the same time and notice it hahahahaha... thought i'd get a reply but i guess not.

Edited by showbiz00ditc on Apr 24, 2006 at 08:31 PM

--- Original message by showbiz00ditc on Apr 24, 2006 08:31 PM

i spent some time in the niketalk sneaker showcase forum and checked out what LRG stuff was super hot this week, then went to general forum and checked out the got PWNED thread...

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZtriggerkid

I was at complete withdrawl, this is the slow time of the month at work so I always bored. I had to resort to looking at Google caches for the information I wanted. Yeah it was that bad.

glad it's back on as i'm going to tokyo at such a last minute notice that i had to check out SF daily to see if this dayum thing is up! ...

Quote:

look at it this way, you saved a lot of money by not having to go out and buy stuff you read about, or to post on -what are you wearing-? with the 10 days' savings, you can now afford to take your woman out dinner.

--- Original message by giantreptile on Apr 25, 2006 09:46 AM

haha seriously man, with the money i saved from not seeing new things i want on superfuture i was able to buy a --> hookah, shisha, and coals... 2x160gb Sata hard drives, 2 pairs of mechanix LED auto gloves, protein powder, D&G pour homme, Hanae Mori HM, and 20 piece chicken nugget meal for me and the woman

welcome back superfuture and Wendy's dollar menu