Sufu Fantasy FOOTBALL 2010

red

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rogers > eli unless NY Giants vs Notre Dame

anyways with regards to draft sched .. i dont really like it if we cant agree to a draft time .. setting this to an auto draft league will work as soon as we get 10 teams autodraft and go...

But is Rogers in Philadelphia>Eli at home vs Carolina ?

seems like only 6...

Yeah, 6. But Im pretty sure Chan and Astro are down, so that's 8. Is everyone OK with it being an 8 man league if we don't pick up another two?

Skinnyguy, just making sure, so you're available any other day but only after 7?

id be alright with an 8. im already in an 8 but thats because we've played that way for the last 15 years.

prefer it to be 10 if possible

for me my main concern is the date of the draft itself

Yeah, 6. But Im pretty sure Chan and Astro are down, so that's 8. Is everyone OK with it being an 8 man league if we don't pick up another two?

Skinnyguy, just making sure, so you're available any other day but only after 7?

red, i can do mon-friday anytime after 6:30pm and the weekends anytime. pacific time

whats the status red? one of my co workers just asked if i wanted to play in his 10 man league for the same 50 entry fee. i cant afford to be in too many leagues this year

If we don't have enough people by this friday, I'll issue refunds and we could just do a freebie league.

Sorry guys. I tried.

PS. Does anyone know of any leagues that need more players? Because I seriously need my FF fix.

• 1 month later...

need some advice (team got killed by injuries but im still sitting in 4th) also yea my rbs suck i didnt pick my first one until round 5 and went wr heavy instead

we start qb rb rb wr wr wr flexw/r/t te k d

ive been offered mccoy and royal for vick and calvin johnson.

heres my roster

rodgers

kitna

vick

woodhead

bush

torain

hart

calvin johnson

boldin

deion branch

malcom flloyd

louis murphy

pettigrew

prater

packers d

im tempted to pull the trigger just cause ill never use vick anyway so its basically trading mccoy for johnson.

suggestions?

• 8 months later...
So who wants to be in charge of this thing

I can do it.

Yahoo is what I do though so none of that ESPN bullshit.

$20 paypal. 10 or 12 teams.. up to you guys.

ONLY Superfuture members. I dont want to hear.. oh my friend could not make it or oh my friend will pay later.

Money up front before we do the draft. Paypal it to me and I will keep it safe.

If you guys are cool, ill make the league right now.