Sufu Fantasy FOOTBALL 2010

red

Alright, let's see if we can gather 10 or 12 players.

$50 buy in this year.

So far format's the same as last year's, but I'll probably do a little tinkering once I have the time.

Who's in?

1. Westbrook

2. Astrowolf

3. Red

4. Supercrap

5. Phongables

6. Chantheman

7. Skinnyguy

8. Homi29

9. Tommy

10. Assistant

(11.)

(12.)

(13.)

(14.)

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

last years league settings for those interested

Max Teams: 10

Scoring Type: Head-to-Head

Start Scoring on: Week 1

Can't Cut List Provider: Yahoo! Sports

Max Moves: No maximum

Max Acquisitions per Week: No maximum

Max Trades: No maximum

Trade Reject Time: 2

Trade End Date: November 20, 2009

Trade Review: League Votes

Waiver Time: 2 days

Waiver Type: Continual rolling list

Weekly Waivers Sunday - Tuesday

Post Draft Players: Follow Waiver Rules

Invite Sharing Tools: Disabled

Playoffs: Week 15 and 16 (4 teams) Note: Week 16 runs 7 days from Dec 22 to Dec 28

Divisions: No

Roster Positions: QB, WR, WR, WR, RB, RB, TE, W/R/T, K, DB, DB, DL, DL, LB, LB, LB, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN

Fractional Points: Yes

Negative Points: Yes

Offense League Value Yahoo! Default Value

Completions .5 0

Passing Yards 25 yards per point; 5 points at 100 yards; 5 points at 200 yards; 5 points at 300 yards

Passing Touchdowns 6 4

Interceptions -2 -1

Sacks -2 0

Rushing Yards 10 yards per point; 5 points at 100 yards; 5 points at 150 yards; 10 points at 200 yards

Rushing Touchdowns 6

Receptions .5 0

Reception Yards 10 yards per point; 5 points at 100 yards; 5 points at 150 yards; 10 points at 200 yards

Reception Touchdowns 6

Return Yards 10 yards per point 0

Return Touchdowns 6

2-Point Conversions 2

Fumbles -2 0

Fumbles Lost -2

Kickers League Value Yahoo! Default Value

Field Goals 0-19 Yards 3

Field Goals 20-29 Yards 3

Field Goals 30-39 Yards 3

Field Goals 40-49 Yards 4

Field Goals 50+ Yards 5

Field Goals Missed 0-19 Yards -5 0

Field Goals Missed 20-29 Yards -4 0

Field Goals Missed 30-39 Yards -3 0

Field Goals Missed 40-49 Yards -2 0

Field Goals Missed 50+ Yards -1 0

Point After Attempt Made 1

Point After Attempt Missed -10 0

Defensive Players League Value Yahoo! Default Value

Tackle Solo 1

Tackle Assist .5

Sack 3 2

Interception 2 3

Fumble Force 2

Fumble Recovery 2

Defensive Touchdown 10 6

Safety 3 2

Pass Defended 1

Block Kick 10 2

i loved the format i put in place, its fair, but nuts... might change the yardage bonus action, i was off on that in hindsight.

and yes, west should be on top of the list, and i should be in shameful second. ;)

someone who talks to chan the man pm him, he will get down and take it way too seriously and kill us all... he does not really like me, so i cant pitch him...hahah

I move that I should be at the top of that list, seeing as how I'm the reigning champ.
i loved the format i put in place, its fair, but nuts... might change the yardage bonus action, i was off on that in hindsight.

and yes, west should be on top of the list, and i should be in shameful second. ;)

someone who talks to chan the man pm him, he will get down and take it way too seriously and kill us all... he does not really like me, so i cant pitch him...hahah

Fine. I'll let you two bask in your little moment. Only because it definitely won't happen again this year.

And we've got our first noob on board.

I'll shoot chan a PM.

its all good astro

whats the 2nd column in the scoring breakdown mean?

Passing Touchdowns 6 4

so are they worth 6 or 4 points?

i should be down as long as im available for the live draft. thats the best part of the whole year

Second columns yahoo standard.

So far I'm thinking of raising the interception deduction to -4, because last year interceptions didn't hurt at all. QBs were scoring 30+ points so 1 or 2 INTs was nothing.

Either that or lower the TD points to the league standard of 4. QBs were scoring alot of points last year, and that trend looks to continue this year.

But I'm definitely changing the bonus points of the QBs from 100-5, 200-5, 300-5 to 200-5, 300-5, 400-10. Or something like that. QBs should not get bonus points for getting 100 yards.

I might lower the KR points a bit too, because they were game changers last year. I personally know I made KR a huge part of my game.

i know the QB bonus was fucked last year, i blew that, change that shit up!

KR is a solid though, i like it as is, as you can play the game your own way, or have more options... just a thought.

any idea when we draft... will pp asap.

i bet your payout is really good if that happens
hah! if only...

On the real though, they had a really good offseason. Their defense is looking pretty nuts, and they made necessary changes to the offense cough*jamarcus*cough. And their draft was really good.

i know the QB bonus was fucked last year, i blew that, change that shit up!

KR is a solid though, i like it as is, as you can play the game your own way, or have more options... just a thought.

any idea when we draft... will pp asap.

Right now the draft is set for Sun Sep 5 12:00pm PDT, right before the regular season. but i could obviously change that if need be.

Come on guys, three more people.

Guest fryafish
On the real though, they had a really good offseason. Their defense is looking pretty nuts, and they made necessary changes to the offense cough*jamarcus*cough. And their draft was really good.

yes i agree, their offseason was probably one of the best in recent memory. my only concern is the pass defense, but that could just be based on the performance of the team in past years. once campbell settles down in leading the offense, good shit could be in the making. a run to the playoffs would be all i need to be happy.

My friend who blew the number one pick last year is down to play again... he also has someone else thats down and serious... so thats two more... he also says he might have 2 or 3 more people to bring in if we want.

so put down Tommy and Assistant (dont know their name) as the next two heads....

everyone let me know if he should cop more spots....

props.

cant do the 5th. got another draft at 11PDT

We'll change it then. Suggestions? How about the 31st just like last year?

yes i agree, their offseason was probably one of the best in recent memory. my only concern is the pass defense, but that could just be based on the performance of the team in past years. once campbell settles down in leading the offense, good shit could be in the making. a run to the playoffs would be all i need to be happy.

Yup. Bay Area teams on the up and up. That's not really saying much though considering how horrible the last half of the decades been.

Count me in again this year.

Welcome back homi. Just don't flake this year!

My friend who blew the number one pick last year is down to play again... he also has someone else thats down and serious... so thats two more... he also says he might have 2 or 3 more people to bring in if we want.

so put down Tommy and Assistant (dont know their name) as the next two heads....

everyone let me know if he should cop more spots....

props.

Haha. Dude who picked turner? I'm still hella surprised Peterson fell to me at the 4 spot.

Well that's 10, maybe 12. Just send in the 50 and we're good to go.

Also,

sf200111.jpg

just remember that i am in amsterdam and thats six hours ahead of the east coast... dont want to be up till three am waiting for shit to start... mondays my only day off too, so, please keep all that in mind...

just remember that i am in amsterdam and thats six hours ahead of the east coast... dont want to be up till three am waiting for shit to start... mondays my only day off too, so, please keep all that in mind...