what other forums are you a member of.

red

ive noticed that most people who contribute to one forum contribute to another. so what other forums are you a part of.

i pesonaly check superfuture and headfi as much as i can. but i also check revolutionaryleft.com alot.

and if you think $200 is alot of money to blow on jeans, check how much people spend on headphones. ive spent about $1500. and im thinking about getting a ppx3 slam for $800 or so.

a toast to the finer things in life.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:

ive noticed that most people who contribute to one forum contribute to another. so what other forums are you a part of.

i pesonaly check superfuture and headfi as much as i can. but i also check revolutionaryleft.com alot.

and if you think $200 is alot of money to blow on jeans, check how much people spend on headphones. ive spent about $1500. and im thinking about getting a ppx3 slam for $800 or so.

--- Original message by red on Apr 11, 2006 10:38 PM

wow, just checked out that head-fi forum and it's very, very cool.

i've done a lot of studio work but i didn't know the headphone game was that deep. i will definitely check that forum out more.

btw, my personal all time favorite headphones are:

Beyer Dynamic DT770 Closed Monitors (i think best bang for the buck and you can't beat the velour pads)

Koss Portapro (lifetime warrantee, cheap, with great range and low end)

www.crookedtongues.com - the best sneaker website out there (full of literate people who don't act like complete twats or talk like characters off a G-Unit video-game)

www.blackcatbone.34sp.com - great music forum. If you are serious about your music, it's the best place on the web. Hip hop is a bit under-represented, but I have never ever come across anyone half as knowledgable as the people on here.

Quote:

what kind of headphone amp are you using?

• 2 weeks later...
Quote:
Quote:

what kind of headphone amp are you using?

--- Original message by soultek on Apr 12, 2006 01:42 PM

prII. but im wondering if a sr-71 would be good enough. that prII hit my wallet really really hard.

I only post on honest forum other than here.

I actually post there way more htan here, just bacause the address is easier to remember.

I'm lazy, what can I say?

Don't you hate in when you're in a line and there's that guy like right behind you and you can feel him almost touching you, hovering near you, in your personal space and all you want to do is turn around and scream, "move three feet back before I beat you," but you don't? They'd put you in a strait jacket if you did, and it is soooo hard to find a pair of shoes that match those.

NT

airsoftcanada

-I felt good times come, i thought they stay

angels came, but they left today.

hotel motel its hot in hell

now i am left with no home

put myself too close

got burnt like toast

feels like i'm sinking in the dead sea

don't really care this space inside is so emply

this song is over and now is our one-

[url=http://www.issforums.com/forums/index.php]ISS</a></a>