Self Edge Sale & NY's Lower East Side Rockabilly Hob Nob

kiya

Self Edge & Wild Records Present The Lower East Side Rockabilly Hob Nob

SelfEdge-WildRecords_flyer-1.jpg

This sunday, July 18th, in Manhattan's Lower East Side Self Edge New York is hosting a Rockabilly Hob Nob. We've flown out Wild Records recording artists Omar & The Stringpoppers from Los Angeles for their first ever New York City Show.

The party at Self Edge New York is from 3pm to 8pm on Sunday, July 18th, and Omar & The Stringpoppers will play at 4pm. Also, PBR is supplying the very rockabilly-approved beer for the day.

Self Edge New York

157 Orchard Street (@ Rivington St.)

yo Kiya, im trying to make a purchase on the website but it wont let me get past step 2 of 3. i tryed two cards already and it keeps redirecting to step 2 of 3. I clicked the terms & conditions, and put the HobNob code in as well but it wont let me continue.

Any help would be much appreciated thanks.

yo Kiya, im trying to make a purchase on the website but it wont let me get past step 2 of 3. i tryed two cards already and it keeps redirecting to step 2 of 3. I clicked the terms & conditions, and put the HobNob code in as well but it wont let me continue.

Any help would be much appreciated thanks.

The sales starts at 9am PST.

haha, yeah i noticed that after i posted this, but i just placed my order for that flat head chambray. is that a button up or snaps? Anyways been looking for a short sleeve chambray for a long time.

We have both with buttons and snaps, if you look at the photo you can tell which one you're ordering.

Yup, you ordered the one with snaps which is the only version we have in the short sleeve.

That was an epic party, i won't even get into what happened, i'll let the photos do the talking.

To be posted shortly...

Also, we had pro-style-fancy video shot of the event, should be out August 1st.

Edit: Undercover cops, not a good look for anybody.