Dior Homme Raw 21cm *Worn/Pictures*

TragicBliss

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

btw, great jeans! the fit of dior jeans is the best part i agree, wanted to pick up a pair but the store in a'dam only had white and grey distressed jeans at 400 euro, not worth it, got a pair of acne's, great fit too

''I'm a street-walking cheetah with a heart full of napalm/i'm a runaway son of the nuclear A-bomb/I am the world's forgotten boy/The one who searches and destroys''...James Jewel Osterberg

• 1 month later...

So it's been another 2 months and I thought I'd update with some more pictures but I'm crazy frustrated that the photos don't show as much detail as the denim truly has. The indigo on the Italian Diors compared to the Japanese is a lot darker, but after a few months of wear this insane vertical striation begins to show through. Direct sunlight does these jeans so much justice. Anyway, I gave up and just decided to post what I could get in a couple shots. Enjoy.

dior21cmupdate04.jpg

dior21cmupdate03.jpg

dior21cmupdate02.jpg

dior21cmupdate01.jpg

dior21cmupdate05.jpg

dior21cmupdate06.jpg

dior21cmupdate07.jpg

dior21cmupdate08.jpg

http://www.tragicbliss.com

second ddml on great jeans tragic.

chicken- i hope alot. its always good to have kids around who dont know how to skate, as it makes us old-times feel better about the fact that after 15 years we still cant seem to pull that KFBSTS

shit...

Edited by cheapmuthafukr on Jun 6, 2006 at 06:23 AM

Quote:

Tragic's fans start skating, Ryu "The Dragon"s fans start biking. see, forums really are good for you.

--- Original message by wild_whiskey on Jun 6, 2006 09:41 AM

I started jogging in my APCs for about 1wk now. I do it early in the morning before the sun is up (6-7ish) so not many people can see/comment on my retardedness. Oh the things we will go through for some nice fading jeans.

Quote:
Quote:

Tragic's fans start skating, Ryu "The Dragon"s fans start biking. see, forums really are good for you.

I started jogging in my APCs for about 1wk now. I do it early in the morning before the sun is up (6-7ish) so not many people can see/comment on my retardedness. Oh the things we will go through for some nice fading jeans.

--- Original message by countchocula8 on Jun 12, 2006 03:28 AM

So now they smell all sweaty and disgusting?

Quote:

tragic -- you were comparing the italian ones with the japanese ones. Does this mean you own both and have broken in both? Which fades better?

--- Original message by shinobi2000 on Jun 11, 2006 10:43 PM

I'm breaking in a pair of Italians. Those are the ones pictured. I also have a pair of Japanese black raw that I've only worn for a few days, so I couldn't tell you how the fading compares.

http://www.tragicbliss.com

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

--- Original message by countchocula8 on Jun 12, 2006 03:28 AM

So now they smell all sweaty and disgusting?

--- Original message by PG2G on Jun 12, 2006 06:15 AM

Not really. I don't do anything the whole day, just a lot of studying so my life is pretty sedimentary at the moment. Jogging is the only active thing I do, so after jogging, I just hang them up to dry.