Dior Homme Raw 21cm *Worn/Pictures*

TragicBliss

Here are pictures of a pair of Dior Homme 21cm Raw Jeans that I've been breaking in just about every day for the last two months. The pictures really don't do these jeans justice. They are this strange dark dark indigo color that just refuses to come out correctly in photographs. I tried my best to give a full range of lighting but I'm still not satisfied.

The fade that's begining to show on these jeans is crazy. Super light indigo is starting to peak through and the denim is becoming streaky.

I'll bump this thread after a few more months. Enjoy... Or whatever.

dior21cm10.jpg

dior21cm09.jpg

dior21cm08.jpg

dior21cm01.jpg

dior21cm02.jpg

dior21cm03.jpg

dior21cm04.jpg

dior21cm05.jpg

dior21cm06.jpg

dior21cm07.jpg

http://www.tragicbliss.com

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow...those are beautiful man. Let's add those to the long list of jeans to buy icon_smile_sad.gif I need more money.

Also, I don't know much about Diors, but a couple questions. First, how much did those cost. Second, are the back pockets really tiny, or is your wallet just really big? It seems gigantic from those pictures.

Edited by cryptoclastic on Apr 6, 2006 at 05:55 PM

Quote:

Wow...those are beautiful man. Let's add those to the long list of jeans to buy icon_smile_sad.gif I need more money.

Also, I don't know much about Diors, but a couple questions. First, how much did those cost. Second, are the back pockets really tiny, or is your wallet just really big? It seems gigantic from those pictures.

Edited by cryptoclastic on Apr 6, 2006 at 05:55 PM

--- Original message by cryptoclastic on Apr 6, 2006 05:54 PM

They cost me $259.80 including tax at Maxfield in Los Angeles. And yes, the pockets are on the small side. My wallet's only 3.5"x4.5".

http://www.tragicbliss.com

you know, i reckon your bad colour has something to do with your flash. maybe switch on the lighting in your room and turn off the flash? i'm not a pro but what i usually do is use the Museum mode on my camera in half-decent light.

that said, the contrast that appears is fantastic.

I like the fit of those 21's on you alot better than I thought I would. They look really really similar to the 19's that I generally wear. This newest pair I have is only about 2 weeks old so hopefully my will come out great like that too. What waist size do you wear?

for anyone that's curious the raw jeans are 305 at the boutique in new york

holy shit! that's niiice looking... always thought dior denims are overpriced but these look damn good and at less than 300 bucks they're not bad at all!!!

one question, did you starch? looks too good to be natural wear!! I need to get some starch for my jeans... :)