Fat Boy (size 38) world tour?

setterman

Great, I'd love to be part of it. October or November would work for me, I'll be photographing a lot of football games during those two months, will make for interesting pics and such.

^The thunder man tour is pretty tough sounding, +rep

Chock full of Real Japan Indigo world tour

The Above Average Action Tour

Idk, just some ideas to throw out.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I won't be able to take part in this tour but if i may say something..

It'd be nice to see the name not reference anything "big" or "fat".

"Man-Beast Tour?" haha, many of us are just simply that, beasts of nature.

I'm down for a month if there's room. No preference of month. setterman, are you talking about just funding this thing? If so I'll kick in a share, no need to subsidize a dozen dudes wearing jeans.

Mandingo Tour

oh and in regards to the above-average comment, the average american waist size is 39.5 inches. so we are all skinny waifs in america.

is there an updated list of participants?

Updated list:

Setterman (July/August)

Morse9443 (September)

Marvelous1200 (November)

PandaXS (December)

Smittybat (Feb or March)

BLM14

Raspberries

Spaghetti

Denim Sailor

Jyoni

Ethandesu

setterman, are you talking about just funding this thing? If so I'll kick in a share, no need to subsidize a dozen dudes wearing jeans.

Yeah, Kiya gave us an outstanding deal and I was just going to go ahead and take care of the cost myself. If someone wants to send me a few bucks we'll talk about it later.

Great, I'd love to be part of it. October or November would work for me, I'll be photographing a lot of football games during those two months, will make for interesting pics and such.

^The thunder man tour is pretty tough sounding, +rep

Chock full of Real Japan Indigo world tour

The Above Average Action Tour

Idk, just some ideas to throw out.

I like "The RJB Thunder Man Tour" (can we get storm clouds and lightning bolts screened on the pocket bags at some point?)

And "The Above Average RJB Tour".

the average american waist size is 39.5 inches. so we are all skinny waifs in america.

WTF!! I guess hanging out on sufu too long skews your reference point. :cool: looking forward to this, I'll just finalize my dates and take November if there's no objections.

And just throwing this out there, but if things go smoothly we could always make this a two rounder/two year tour in reference to all the other two year stuff we've been seeing on the forum recently. just do one rotation and then start over again after the year is up...

I'm a big 38'er - I wear my Sammy's in a 40. We can't look too bad big, I made it in to this month's Free & Easy!!

I'm in and happy to contribute if there is room. Can also work on providing jeans, as I'm expecting a pair of SC47's next week, fresh off the factory floor courtesy of Andy at Right Hand Distribution.

Blm - How about "I'm not fat, I play Rugby", cause I certainly aint fluffy!!

desu

Thanks Setterman! Looking forward to it - keep in mind Sydneyis hot in Summer (your Winter) and I feel the heat. So unless you want them to be real funky, best let me wear them next Winter.

desu

Thanks Setterman! Looking forward to it - keep in mind Sydneyis hot in Summer (your Winter) and I feel the heat. So unless you want them to be real funky, best let me wear them next Winter.

desu

Looks like October is open. How's spring in Sydney?

Updated list, we've got 13 participants now. Anyone else wants to join, PM me, we can run this tour out as long as needed.

Just placed the order for the jeans.

Setterman (July/August)

Morse9443 (September)

Spaghetti (October)

Marvelous1200 (November)

PandaXS (December)

superbeveridge (January)

Smittybat (Feb or March)

BLM14

Raspberries

Denim Sailor

Jyoni

Ethandesu

aso2004

Wow I'm actually getting pretty psyched now that it's actually happening....never felt rjb brand before - pics on self edge look great.

Big thanks to setterman for putting a little tour together!

You're welcome. I'm getting pretty jazzed about this whole deal too. Just got a call from Derrick(?) at Self Edge and they're getting them shipped out today and should be here Thursday. Everyone be sure to shoot Kiya an email and thank him for his support!

Spring is fine for me, Setterman - I'm still a sub 100 post-er, so I'll get to the back of the cue and let the more established guys go first!

desu

Spring is fine for me, Setterman - I'm still a sub 100 post-er, so I'll get to the back of the cue and let the more established guys go first!

desu

no problem Setterman my pm question has been answered here when ever you have an opening is fine:D