i just got my canon ae-1 so i'm kind of figuring it out (i think the built-in meter tends towards overexposure or i prefer to have slighly less exposed pictures these are from the first roll so i didn't know any better). i'm interested in getting some feedback so i can improve my photos, if you guys don't mind.

n1082790090_30010075_2549.jpg

n1082790090_30010088_5752.jpg

n1082790090_30010111_1787.jpg

n1082790090_30010109_1237.jpg

boobiez!

I just fixed the light seals on my EM, the ebay seller interslice has a really nice kit for cheap, and specific instructions on how to do it for lots of different cameras.

Mike - i think i would like the chess player one alot more if the player facing the camera was in focus. I really like the first break dancer one, nice and tight

haha believe me, that was actually the intention but the small as hell screen on the 350D screwed me, I thought I had the shot :P but I like it this way aswell so I guess its ok.

dude that is horrifying, I don't think you're supposed to throw kids that high?... good shot though.

you should lighten it up in ps.

i dont' think so if anything i'd darken it and add some contrast to make it more silhouette-y