what are you reading today?

almondcrush

halfway done with this

checkthetechniquezd1.jpg

this is great but you have to listen to the albums as you read the chapters. if you dont let it contextualize the records as you hear them, too much gets lost. ive saved certain chapters until i can absorb them fully.

lethems new novel is pretty good. i read it in 8 hours when i couldnt sleep. i recommend it.

this is great but you have to listen to the albums as you read the chapters. if you dont let it contextualize the records as you hear them, too much gets lost. ive saved certain chapters until i can absorb them fully.

lethems new novel is pretty good. i read it in 8 hours when i couldnt sleep. i recommend it.

yeah. some things are just going over my head when i read it. but i do find out who worked with who to make a track. i played pauls botique while i read the book and it made more sense.

i'll get around to checking out lethem. its "you don't love me yet" right?

yeah. some things are just going over my head when i read it. but i do find out who worked with who to make a track. i played pauls botique while i read the book and it made more sense.

i'll get around to checking out lethem. its "you don't love me yet" right?

ya, thats the lethem book. before you get into it, read fortress of solitude. its the first book of his i read and im glad it was my intro to him cause i could relate to the content and it made me appreciate his prose alot more. you dont love me et seemed more like him trying to get out a book deal. it doesnt have the substance and subtext of his others, but hes still really good on the observational shit, and his character dialouge is brilliant. ill trade you fortress for that pauls boutique joint.