Tanner Goods : Portland, Ore

M.O.A

• 2 weeks later...

Stop asking if there will be any fucking discounts. Just buy the product(s) you want to buy and appreciate the fantastic quality of them. You asked the same fucking thing for a different fucking reason back in April.

If you are interested in a discount then sign up for the newsletter and wait until it pops into your inbox. This just makes you look foolish, cheap and annoying.

Stop asking if there will be any fucking discounts. Just buy the product(s) you want to buy and appreciate the fantastic quality of them. You asked the same fucking thing for a different fucking reason back in April.

If you are interested in a discount then sign up for the newsletter and wait until it pops into your inbox. This just makes you look foolish, cheap and annoying.

Lol, damn man. Take it easy, it was a simple question. As a broke college student, any bit of savings helps. 

Got a question for y'all. What can I do about water stains on my belt , some droplets got on to my belt and made a darker stain on my new veg belt. Too much constrast right now on that specific spot. Anything I can do?

Got a question for y'all. What can I do about water stains on my belt , some droplets got on to my belt and made a darker stain on my new veg belt. Too much constrast right now on that specific spot. Anything I can do?

you can take a damp cloth or sponge and give the whole thing a universal wet wipedown, it shouldnt darken anything too much and it will even out the droplets like they were never there...I had the same problem after sweating up a new belt...worked like a charm.

Does anyone have experience with Utility Bifold and taller currency bills? I'm wondering if it's big enough to fit Japanese Yen. Thanks!

Does anyone have experience with Utility Bifold and taller currency bills? I'm wondering if it's big enough to fit Japanese Yen. Thanks!

The longest Yen bill is 6.29 inches. That will fit nicely in the Tanner Bifold.

you can take a damp cloth or sponge and give the whole thing a universal wet wipedown, it shouldnt darken anything too much and it will even out the droplets like they were never there...I had the same problem after sweating up a new belt...worked like a charm.

do you think if i put some obenauf's oil on it will fix the problem as well?

do you think if i put some obenauf's oil on it will fix the problem as well?

if you're willing to oil it anyway, I would definitely wipe it down wet first.

I don't have experience with obenaufs, but I do think you run a slight potential risk of "locking in" whatever water marks you have.

I strongly suggest a simple damp wipedown, for better or worse, it will leave things even.

After that, you can treat it with whatever to try to protect it from future staining.

You should post a picture.

• 2 months later...

Figure I might as well post this in here too,

Tanner goods natural utility bifold and lanyard @ 36 months of constant use, no tanning no oiling vs a brand new one I picked up this past weekend at Woodlands while I was in PDX for a work thing. Lovely place, friendly dudes

18348094cced408f5274b31ac72149e89b46ae2a

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...