RRL Rodeo Ralph Lauren

narin

They aren't available online, but at a couple RRL stores and some select RL stores in major cities. The only easy way to get it online is ebay, styleforum, or in supermarket.

And occasionally TJ Maxx or Marshall's will have the odd pair.

edit: If you go to the RL website for info on RRL, they'll only tell you where you can buy it, there's no catalog, or lookbook as far as I can tell

^ i agree. I've been wanting some RRLS for awhile but I still don't know where to get them. I went to Ralph Lauren store in Las Vegas and they didn't even have any. Unless i didn't look hard enough.

can i even get these online somewhere? where else can i get them..aah

are u in LA? Barneys has them. RRL store has them. HTC denim doctors has them.

Question:

I have searched through this thread and I am looking for a straight forward answer.

I am interested in a 34x34 pair of straight leg RRL jeans. I found a pair that measured 37 in the waist and were tagged 34. This is perfect for me since my waist measures a 38 but a 37 will fit snug. Should I size down more for stretch or will this be fine?

Thanks in advance.

I usually wear a 32, but wear a 30 in my RRL Low Straight's. I've got some 32's, which have stretched to 34-34.5 or so. Size down one tag size. That should do it. No shrink, only stretch. Oh yeah, those 32's are for sale if anybody wants them.

• 3 weeks later...