Robin Williams

tokyo someday

i'm surprised that people are so nonchalantly acknowledging that pic of Biggie in Bape without realizing the impact/timing of that shit...if Biggie wore Bape, that means he was in on that way before Pharrell and that shit should've caught on back then (yes i know about the Beastie Boys but as far as black culture goes apparently a lot of people credit Pharrell for repping that first in the most high profile, mainstream circle of musicians).

Are you implying the police should be looking to Pharrell regarding Biggie's death?

(place appropriate icon here)

john mayer is, contrary to popular belief, the motherfucking man.

I saw Mayer play with Clapton live at the Cross Roads Guitar festival in the Cotton Bowl front row and I can say with all confidence that his guitar skills are impressive. They must have been if Clapton invited him to play. I can certainly agree he is the man.

I saw Mayer play with Clapton live at the Cross Roads Guitar festival in the Cotton Bowl front row and I can say with all confidence that his guitar skills are impressive. They must have been if Clapton invited him to play. I can certainly agree he is the man.

is this the guitarfest u talking about? i saw this on youtube and the shoes Eric Clapton wearing sure looks liek a pair of Visvim Christo to me~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LzMPdA7BN4

Just wanna give a couple of heads ups right here:

Biggie wasnt down with APE at all..its pretty common knowledge that Shawn Mortenson, the photographer or his stylist owned the jacket and draped it over Biggie`s shoulders for the shot. There`s no way an OG Bathing Ape snowboard jacket (pre NYC BWS) would have fit him anyway.

Eric Clapton and Hiroshi Fujiwara have been friends for years. I remember seeing Good Enough Eric Clapton signature edition jackets as early as 1998. Doesn`t anyone know the label EC? It was supposed to stand for `Elecrtic Cottage` but the Eric Clapton reference is pretty obvious. It was the predecessor to Fragment (same logo). Of course Eric Clapton wears Visvims, he`s done so since 2001 when they first started up as far as I know..he`s got more taste and is more down than most Westerners with sever Japanese connections. He`s def got more taste than Robin Williams.

wow~thx for the news milspex! he is one of my idol in music, and nwo it adds another aspect to it!

Eric Clapton? Yeah..far as I can tell HF as a music producer/musician is a big fan of Eric`s so I`m pretty sure they first got together thru music. Kinda the same as Nigo/Beastie Boys/JayZ/Pharrell/Ian Brown/James Lavelle.

• 7 years later...

Robin Williams loved anime. In particular he's a fan of Neon Genesis Evangelion, Cowboy Beebop, "Ghost in the Shell. Akira. Blood: The Last Vampire. But mostly Ghost in the Shell." 

Robin Williams was a gamer. He played Legend of Zelda. "Ocarina of Time is the best." His daughter, Zelda, is named after the game. He played Portal and loved making Portal references.

Edited by SSchadenfreude