Missed Connections - SuFu edition, no homo

kauflust

bumepd into a guy wearing samurais today at an asian grocery store here in CT. I asked if you were on superfuture, you asked if I had been to BiG. I was with my father at the checkout line and he proceeded to ask a series of embarassing questions that I could have answered myself. my apologies.

where is CT?

Last Fri, I saw one of you guys in business, around noon. You wore a bark-patterned snowboarding jacket (maybe Burton naughty pine print?), ill-fitting black skinny jeans (sized up on your CMs did you), uggghly floral slipons (alife?), and a red arc'teryx backpack (needle?).

Today I saw a guy dressed dressy sufu-y in cab, before 11. All black, wool overcoat, white shoes (pristine chucks?).

I saw a chinese guy wearing evisu, some nikes and a scatterweave pack. Checked your ass when you exited the bus at 104 and 82, and wanted to puke.

Used to regularly see a white guy with beard and receding hairline at the uni bus station. Wore sj a lot, with chucks. Some nice jackets?

My friend in seattle got grilled by someone he didn't know about the apcs I gave him, while smoking yesterday. He's sort of a hippie and I doubt it was any of you, but would be hilarious if it was.

i think im going to start the YES HOMO movement.. calling out all you fruit swaggers out there.

*the impregnate white women and leave them movement is also still cracking..ladies?

yes homo to that, selegs.

as far as sightings, i have yet to catch sidney stalking nyu, but i always manage to catch sight of you know who...

Yes, he really does dress like a skate rat lumberjack on the regular.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Was in Wan Chai district today...ran into someone who looked like tg; white, bleach blond hair cut into a shag, heavy rimmed glasses,sagged jeans, and a daypack. Was it you, tg?

i believe tg is somewhere in hongkong right now

cause she was planning to attend the take5 opening party

Was in Wan Chai district today...ran into someone who looked like tg; white, bleach blond hair cut into a shag, heavy rimmed glasses,sagged jeans, and a daypack. Was it you, tg?

probably was... shes in hong kong right now.

were you overwhelmed by her sexiness? ive given her some of mine in exchange for printing up the cmf shirts.

probably was... shes in hong kong right now.

were you overwhelmed by her sexiness? ive given her some of mine in exchange for printing up the cmf shirts.

overwhelmed? i probably would have been paralyzed! but since it wasn't really tg - just a doppleganger - i was able to continue about my day. had a feeling it wasn't her, 'cause this woman had dark roots already.

Kind of ignorant to think that anybody who has ever shopped at BiG or SE is a member no? Or anybody that has the style of most here is? Are we that advanced that if you look like "one if us" you must be?

That said, I see few guys on campus who I am sure must be members, waitng for Japanese denim to seal the deal, but for now it is just Nudies and such, but seeing them is like scrollign through page 2569 of WAYWT.

On the other hand, I find myself wondering if there is another member around, if they have spotted me.

• 2 weeks later...
yes homo to that, selegs.

as far as sightings, i have yet to catch sidney stalking nyu, but i always manage to catch sight of you know who...

Yes, he really does dress like a skate rat lumberjack on the regular.

i will add to the strange dcrev stalking. i inadvertently saw him walking down broadway. i continued to mind my own damn business. damn man i don't even go to nyu.