what are you watching today?

red

tumblr_m3wifghvgf1rpkwxco1_1280.jpg

really liked oslo! one of the best films I have seen in ages.

It'll get better. It'll all work out.......Expect it wont.

a perfectly painted portrait of a generation

- Whit Stillman

anyone interested i have a copy sitting in my dropbox so I can email you the link! just pm me!

Edited by jackg

how is reprise compared to Oslo 31 ? I have it on my HDD and still haven't got around to watch it.

really different in a number of ways but really good as well. when you get a chance have a watch and let me know your thoughts.

prometheus sucked

Word. I might like it on the 2nd watch, but really disappointed with the movie overall. It's also exactly how Ridley wanted it, which makes it worse because that means the DVD won't have any game changers. Looked gorgeous though

Tons of color, slow motion shots, quirky characters, and whatnot. Nothing surprising and typical Wes Anderson stuff but Moonrise Kingdom was pretty dope. Made me want to buy more colorful clothing.

Jiro dreams of Sushi is great as well. I like stories about obsessed characters who put their all into something, any recommendations?

Tons of color, slow motion shots, quirky characters, and whatnot. Nothing surprising and typical Wes Anderson stuff but Moonrise Kingdom was pretty dope. Made me want to buy more colorful clothing.

Jiro dreams of Sushi is great as well. I like stories about obsessed characters who put their all into something, any recommendations?

bill cunningham ny

just finished watching Chronicle... I thought it was incredible. very fresh, great character development and effects. I was at the edge of my seat the entire time. a more realistic akira.

currently watching Three o clock High. classic 80's.