Bathing suit / Swimwear

dino might

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 10 months later...

best "pattern" swim trunks i've seen in a while

http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=11123247&pg=2&parentPage=family

ppolo29370900lifestylev.jpg

interested in some orlebar brown shorts

http://www.orlebarbrown.com/men/shorts/classic

http://www.orlebarbrown.com/men/shorts/sport

(after seeing them in monocle smh :o )

they are like the same price as vilebrequin though... $240?

also... has anyone swam in their outlier "trunks" yet?

http://outlier.cc/main/three-way-shorts-and-trunks.php

It's about a 6" inseam, maybe 7. Pretty ideal length for me. They look fine on me. They're lined but not like faux swim mesh undies steez, but more like dress pant lining. (just to make sure ya don't see my balls through the white checkers)

in that case i would wear boxer briefs. can't have my shit dangling around when i'm walking/running around

plus it's not so sexy when you're sitting around on the beach and everyone can simply look up your pants leg and see your balls on display

Man, didnt know this thread existed. I feel kinda awkward since boardshorts in Hawaii arent at all like anything in this thread lol. Shorts higher than the knee would get you funny looks at most beaches here besides really tourist ones.

Here, only the beachbums/people who go to the beach really often dont wear boxers underneath boardshorts.

Most normal people wear boxers underneath.

(and just in case: boardshorts = swimshorts, etc. idk we just say boardshorts because of surfing i guess dunno)

Must be a Hawaii thing :/

People here even wear 'swimshorts' as regular shorts here. To go to class, hangout, etc. I personally dont but have friends that do.

I guess I just dont fit into this thread. :(

edit: this is the beach I go to the most. idk can kinda see what people wear to the beach here. there's a couple of tourists but you can tell them apart. probably different type of swimwear than those of you on the east coast. west coast too? This is also the beach I fractured one of my vertebrae's at last week.

9IVWlH5ZM6M

I stil can't grasp how to prevent ur junk from popping out when ur sitting down and shit

if your legs fill out the hem of the shorts, then you cant see whats inside. most peoples legs are bigger at the top than towards the knee.. so it wouldnt be an issue of tightness while standing up, walking around-- only when you sit so your dick dont pop out.

also, to HI dudes. most shorts everywhere in cali aren't like the ones posted here either. i think most board/swim shorts are them long billabong/quicksilver joints that are prevalent most places.. thats why this thread exists.

edit: short boardshorts are usually cut slimmer as well.

also, underwear under your shorts is stupid.

when you go in the water. now your cotton boxers are wet and you have to walk around like that? or you have to take them off and put them in bag in your pocket? stupid.

i go as far as to not wear underwear in the summer JUST IN CASE i ever want to go swimming (always keep boardshorts handy in the car/summer)

also, underwear under your shorts is stupid.

when you go in the water. now your cotton boxers are wet and you have to walk around like that? or you have to take them off and put them in bag in your pocket? stupid.

Who surfs here? I'd usually wear compression shorts for it bc sand would get pretty violent some times.

Who surfs here? I'd usually wear compression shorts for it bc sand would get pretty violent some times.

dont surf-- but when i snorkel/spearfish/wear a wetsuit, i free ball it too. made the mistake of wearing something underneath the wetsuit and it was chafed balls galore.

edit: just picked up some katin shorts for the times i dont feel like showing too much thigh:

159-RS-1.jpg

http://www.katinsurf.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=6&products_id=2

still love this kitsune swim shorts.

available in blue too. :)

Yeah, I really like them also. Hard for me to justify spending that much money on something I would rarely use though. Still, I imagine the quality of them is quite fantastic.