Sign in to follow this  
illumin8em

Red Wing 9111 discount group buy

hi illumin8em bro..i hope i'm not too late..

can you still take in orders ? :(

Waaaaaaay too late. Read the thread...

i called the bank this morning and the money transferred , so i placed the order. I should be getting a call back today to confirm that all the sizes were in stock. I will keep you fellas updated

Guest Dysphoria

Is this a one time thing? I slept on this haha.

Just received mine today! Thank you so much illumin8em! You are the man. +REP!

where do you livee? I'm in San Diego and I haven't gotten mine yet! I'm excited though, even though i probably won't get them til next week when I go back to school.

where do you livee? I'm in San Diego and I haven't gotten mine yet! I'm excited though, even though i probably won't get them til next week when I go back to school.

Bay Area. You will prob get them today or tomorrow I would think. On a side note, these things are a bitch to break in! Have not had to break in a pair in some time and I now have blisters on both heels. Gonna have to take a break for a bit from these. Enjoy the pain everyone!

Sorry, have not been checking this thread

Hopefully most everyone had received boots by now. Unfortunately because everyone chose the cheapest shipping, tracking was not available. A few pair got held back due to disgruntled incompetence at the post office and their lack of knowledge of customs forms.

To those asking, I do not think that I will be doing another purchase. It all became more complicated and hassling than I though it would. I ended up having to pay out of pocket a bit for some shipping that ended up being more than what the USPS quoted.

I hope everyone is satisfied, cause they are yours now. My only complaint of the boots is that the pair that i have were a bit dry and very tough/painful to break in the first couple hours working in them. I put a cheap insole in, and gave them a good treatment of Obenauf's LP, and they loosened right up.

i haven't receive the shuz yet

where they b?

I just got mine yesterday, they should be in soon I got pretty worried too but they should come in anytime now

i wanna have one!!

size - 8.5 if possible. if not, 8!!!!

zip code - 11791 im located in NY

plz pm me if ur gunna order !!!!

too late son

Sign in to follow this