haptronic

i will be attending the party  

105 members have voted

1. 1. i will be attending the party

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 Tix in Section 114 Row 5.... HAHAHA If you are wearing black and purple you are getting shit on!

Wait, was that a typo?

114? We're all in 144 and there's still over 140 tickets left for that section.

Edit: should have read the next page..

Can we set up a live webcam for all to log on and watch the party? :D

Don't you think that between the Photo Booth, Akuma's documentary, and everyone's flicks there will be enough documentation? Also, what are the legalities with that? Considering there will be people of all ages and booze will be served... Unless you were being sarcastic, then I am just a jackass.

No live streaming... i'm with Lando.. between the video documentary, photobooth, and all the amateur -pro photographers coming i think we'll have a very large set of digital evidence.

I'll be coming in from So Cali for that weekend, is an ID necessary for the brew?

Will be coming in w/ my SEXIHO Cycle jeans, roughly 24/25 months.

Yup, bring your id if you plan on drinking.

Rave on homie, see you in two weeks.

In regard to Sid's book, I suggest there be a copy that gets all yearbook-status where everyone attending the party could write a little something-something, draw mustaches on portraits, pour dat ink h8trade, or leave love notes, stuff, etc, etc. I mean, it can't be a SuFu book without the trash, right?

I really hope I'm not gonna be the youngest one attending said party.

im drawing a penis on my picture

except you're not in the book.

You're actually not in it either.

Don't worry, it's still a good book.

If Jason Giambi or another mile high player hits a bomb in the sufu section and one of ya'll catches it, ya better have the fortitude to throw that shit back! Guys (and girls) should go shirtless and write letters on your bodies to spell out some sufu meme. Also f*ck Todd Welllemeyer, what a scrub.