Supreme Shirts Retail Price?

hard2chui

yeah, supreme t's are fairly priced and they are preshrunk..that's why I like them.

all supreme shirts now are 28, they raised from 24 from 28 starting this season.

bape shirts - 6000 yen in Japan = about 55 USD

supreme - 6300 yen in Japan = about 58 USD

I feel fortunate that I live in LA.

Quote: bape shirts - 6000 yen in Japan = about 55 USD

supreme - 6300 yen in Japan = about 58 USD

I feel fortunate that I live in LA.

i'm living in tokyo and it's killing me everytime i go to Supreme. everything is so expensive, but at the same time, they have much more stuff in stock compare to the New York store so it really suck to see all that nice shit and thinking that it suck to pay twice as much....

bape is much cheaper in japan though (15 000yen = 130$ instead of 200$ for bapesta, not that i care ...).

Quote:

^^Narrow and long, but not tight.

--- Original message by Bing Bing on Mar 23, 2006 12:08 AM

yeah, perfect imo. tight neckholes too

Be Advised: Morgan Nixon AKA Moman631 AKA Moman6040 is a fraud.

Edited by MilSpex on Mar 23, 2006 at 05:16 AM

Guest Fade to Black

Just out of curiosity, what are the current reseller prices for the new season tees?

If the retail is $28...then Hong Kong resellers are raping the shit out of customers, i've seen some special edition box tees go from $100-$300 USD...maybe the retail on those was different, but still.

just check ebay, but I believe most tees are about 48, dipset I've seen go as high as 90 something, box tees are around 85-100.

from what I know, supreme doesn't charge their tees differently just becuase they are hyped or sp. ed.

dipset's more expensive cause of the oversize print, not super huge but they still cost more to produce..

larry clark tees and some other collabos retailed around 32-34 as well.

ever since Supreme LA opened, the box tees are always the same price, 24 (28 starting this season). it's the resellers who made the game so difficult.

Edited by chaos1124 on Mar 23, 2006 at 11:49 AM

from what I know, supreme doesn't charge their tees differently just becuase they are hyped or sp. ed.

dipset's more expensive cause of the oversize print, not super huge but they still cost more to produce..

ever since Supreme LA opened, the box tees are always the same price, 24 (28 starting this season). it's the resellers who made the game so difficult.

Guest Fade to Black
Quote:

just check ebay, but I believe most tees are about 48, dipset I've seen go as high as 90 something, box tees are around 85-100.

Edited by chaos1124 on Mar 23, 2006 at 11:49 AM

--- Original message by chaos1124 on Mar 23, 2006 11:45 AM

That's a pretty big markup from retail, but still not too bad compared to the Hong Kong "Water goods shop" prices.

• 2 weeks later...

does supreme LA keep box tees on stock? i was there last weekend and didnt see one but i picked up a supreme dondi robot tee for 34$, everyone there was way chill and helpful. shirts fit kind of wider and longer to me than normal shirts. fits about the same as AAA tees and the stussy shirt i bought recently fits the same as the supreme, they probly use the same shit since stussy owns supreme