best brand shirt to do silkscreening

icegrillz

Def use AAA.... Diamond Supply Co., The Hundreds, Girl/Chocolate skateboards, Mighty Healthy, Plain Gravy, Situation Normal, J money, UXA and 90% of all other good brands use AAA. They are slim and long, which to me is the best fit out thr. American apparel tees are made for people that wear tight shirts... That is how they are cut. If u want tight metro shirts go with American Apparel... for an all around good fit I would go with AAA (Allstyle Apparel)

I used to print on Gildans and I still do for some bands, but in my shop people want the A.A. It's all about your audience. My average customer is gonna be a medium or a large and they dig the slim fit. I do know that when I made the jump from Gildans to A.A. I could raise my prices because people noticed the quality, so I never lost any money by having nicer shirts. know your audience before you make anything, and run those designs by people so you know it will sell.

http://www.arevolt.com

I agree with Proletariat and he knows what hes talking about... If you are on this board your pespective is most likely biased and different from the average fashion consumer... AA carries an image of "coolness" and people tend to like that. The fit is very fashion concious as well which is a plus and although incosistent quality, I don't think it is too bad. Besides graphic ts are very trendy items and generally speaking the shirt lasts longer than the trend...

my favourite things

http://mfthings.blogspot.com/

cool people wear proclubs

and cerealbox backpacks

DOES WHAT I SAY INTEREST YOU?

I am available for employment,

full time, part time, & consulting, depending on the numbers

I am willing to work for major companies, brands, stores, and magazines

possibly whereever you want me to work, or what gap you need filled is up for discussion, from working directly with clothes to freelance writing

feel free to inquire about anything

contact email: [email protected]

Quote: Slauson swap meet 3-pack AAA for $10 all day. you can probably bargain with the owners to give you a discount for buying like 100 shirts or something small.

You can get colored t-shirts for $2.71 directly from AAA with no minimums, white is $1.98 each. Prices are lower when you buy a dozen or a case.

They raised their prices significantly in the past couple of weeks or so. I placed an order at the end of February and paid $1.29/white, $1.69/black and $1.75/color.

Quote:

So, AA is the tightest fit of them all? AAA, Hanes, Gildan etc..

--- Original message by qom on Mar 20, 2006 04:55 PM

Can anyone confirm?

I'm looking for a long and slim t-shirt for printing.

))<>((

Back and Forth. Forever

Quote:

American Apparel is slim, but not long.

Unless you're shorter than 5'9" and 120 lbs. or a girl, AA is garbage.

--- Original message by eastcoastrider27 on Mar 22, 2006 02:32 PM

Is this a personal opinion or do people agree on this?

Can't be impossible get a hold of tees which are slim and long tbh, I see them everywhere, maybe they're sewn on order

))<>((

Back and Forth. Forever