What Do You Think Happens After We Die?

iheartvisvim

I believe that the human body is a capsule that contains the conscience. After the physical death of the human body, the conscience reaches the next plane of existence, which is dream-like in nature. On this plane, anything that we are able to conceive of becomes reality, and we stay in this state for the rest of eternity.

I think the vast majority of people just flicker out forever and that's that. I suspect that SOME rare individuals carry on as what we traditionally call "ghosts", electromagnetic fields that record the essence of the person's mind. these hang around for a while, probably not really self-aware, until they eventually fade away too. This happens either because of the violent way in which they died, or because the individual was such a strong personality, or perhaps because off the unusually high degree of attachment to a certain place they may have.

i think it's like in the movie ghost, starring patrick swayzee where we totally go to heaven unless your best friend had you killed and is stealing money with some goofy old computer and trying to get with your girl, demi moore, then you're sent back to meet a psychic and learn how to kick cans with the dad from arrested development and avenge your death and watch the dudes ghosts get taken away by angry shadows. roughly something like that. [0!]

I believe that the human body is a capsule that contains the conscience. After the physical death of the human body, the conscience reaches the next plane of existence, which is dream-like in nature. On this plane, anything that we are able to conceive of becomes reality, and we stay in this state for the rest of eternity.

I kinda agree with you on this.

I think who we really are is a spirt/energy/conscience inside a physical body and when our bodies die the energy evolves into a new physical form.

this explains it pretty good

Immortality: "It is impossible to be conscious of being unconscious.”

You are reading this book, so you are conscious (alive). This means that you

have always been conscious and always will be, because it is not possible for

you to be aware of being dead (unconscious). You cannot be aware of not being

aware; you cannot be conscious of being unconscious. You can be less

conscious (sleep/coma), but not completely unconscious, because time would

stand still for you. A billion years could pass, and you would not know it.

You are immortal, because it is impossible for you not to be. You cannot be

aware of any gaps in life; it is continuous and never-ending from your own point

of view. Have you ever experienced anything other than life? You haven’t,

because you cannot experience anything else; anything you experience is life.

Energy cannot be created or destroyed and consciousness cannot be created or

destroyed for the same reason. It just changes form. You cannot make nothing

out of something, and if you are conscious of life now, you are something.

The deductive logic above reveals that we are not our bodies. We know our

bodies die, and we know consciousness cannot, thus our consciousness (what

we are) cannot be our bodies.

this is from a book called the present

you can read the full ext here http://www.truthcontest.com/