Iron Army Jeans

TragicBliss

Your sebastians look pretty good!

Did you use a hot wash?

Would you recommend sizing down on the straights? the fades are awesome, but the crotch rips kind of make me hesitant of sizing down

Thanks!

Yeah, I washed them inside-out on hot. If I were to go back and time and have a do-over on my Sebastians, I would not size down. I would stick with the 30s. I'm kind of over the super-nut-hugger deal and the crotch-rip is a bummer.

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah dope-i-dee-dope.

yeah i got some new IA's in the mail the other day. i dont know what they are but they are very nice. i think they are black but not a solid black. a little long but nothing i cant fix with a cuff or a hem.

Well dkatz I stand corrected. I used to think that Ai wore in kind of flat over time and seemed to lack the same sort of "depth" that is characteristic of other quality raw denims. From what I seen from other denim with a stretch factor I believed it was a property of the stretch in the material causing this lack of depth or character. Your jeans prove my theory quite wrong though. they look great, I especially like the stacks fade.

As for Nole, are you in town this week? Your not still going to Jamaica are you? it blew away.

last i checked, there are only two fits, a straight leg and a skinny fit. all the different names are just differences in color of denim and color of stitching. most have a washed/raw straight leg/skinny version. not exactly sure on the fit of the slim jims but if they taper then the skinny's will be your best bet.

Hey, so I just got a pair of Novio's for a riiiiiiidiculously low price (71CAD+Tax) and basically it's my first pair of Raw denim, since my last pair was just a lame sort-of predistressed pair from GAP that were washed far too often (though they're still sort of fading I guess).

So I'm partially posting this to tell everyone in Toronto that Over the Rainbow is selling these things dirt cheap (as well as the brown toshiro skinnys and sebastians), but I'm also posting to basically see if I should be soaking these first or what? Like I said, pretty new at this.

Hey, so I just got a pair of Novio's for a riiiiiiidiculously low price (71CAD+Tax) and basically it's my first pair of Raw denim, since my last pair was just a lame sort-of predistressed pair from GAP that were washed far too often (though they're still sort of fading I guess).

So I'm partially posting this to tell everyone in Toronto that Over the Rainbow is selling these things dirt cheap (as well as the brown toshiro skinnys and sebastians), but I'm also posting to basically see if I should be soaking these first or what? Like I said, pretty new at this.

no neeed to pre soak.

Alright, thanks. I was looking for more of a skinny fit, since the leg is straight from the knee down and whatnot and I'd prefer it tapered, but I couldn't pass up the deal. The fit is pretty nice but kind of a nut hugger.

I'm considering going back for the brown ones but I'm still not sure how I feel about brown.

Are you willing to do a pick-up for me? PM me.

hey dog farm. i did go to jamaica cause on the south blew away and im up in the north. i went down to the south to clean up some roofs and now am heading to the beach.

call you whenn i get home. we can play with your denim collection.

Hey, I'm a new poster on the forum, but I have been reading for some time.

I'd really love to get the Raw Hiroito (Black Denim) Iron Army's, but I can't decide what waist size to get.

I've got a pair of Nudie Even Stevens (In Dry Organic) waist size 32 and I'm just curious if these would fit much tighter. The nudies are already stretched enough for me to wear PJ's under them, and I'd want a similar fit.

So far I've gathered that my Nudies have a True 32 Waist, 10.5 Rise, 8.5 Knee, and a 7.25 Leg Opening.

I'm trying to decide between a size 32 and 33 in Iron Army.

Any help?

I'd really love to get the Raw Hiroito (Black Denim) Iron Army's, but I can't decide what waist size to get.

I've got a pair of Nudie Even Stevens (In Dry Organic) waist size 32 and I'm just curious if these would fit much tighter. The nudies are already stretched enough for me to wear PJ's under them, and I'd want a similar fit.

So far I've gathered that my Nudies have a True 32 Waist, 10.5 Rise, 8.5 Knee, and a 7.25 Leg Opening.

Any help?

Try emailing the IA online store or PMing "ironarmy" with the waistband measurement of a pair of pants you like the fit of. They'll get back to you with the size you need in IA. :)

Any help?

they're indigoo.

@ colonelfarva: Thanks, I just wish the Iron Army site was up and running! I'll try and PM ironarmy.

@ neonlights: The Hiro Ito's? The black raws? I've seen them listed as black denim, not indigo. Are they a mix?

The Novio's are the black ones, I own them. I got 28s (normally wear about that) since they're sized large. Crushed the hell out of my nuts for a while but now they're really comfy. The straight leg IA jeans are really slim, so I imagine the skinnys are ridiculously tight at first.

@ colonelfarva: Thanks, I just wish the Iron Army site was up and running! I'll try and PM ironarmy.

@ neonlights: The Hiro Ito's? The black raws? I've seen them listed as black denim, not indigo. Are they a mix?

i'm 100% sure the all the hiro's are indigo.

they do have the krister. but that's an overdye finish.

and iron army's website's back up.

The Novio's are the black ones, I own them. I got 28s (normally wear about that) since they're sized large. Crushed the hell out of my nuts for a while but now they're really comfy. The straight leg IA jeans are really slim, so I imagine the skinnys are ridiculously tight at first.

novio's, sebastion's and hiro's are all indigo.

Novio's are pretty much black. I'm no expert or anything but I'm looking right at them. I guess it's really, really dark indigo but it looks black at this state. Really dark Indigo I guess, based on the white boxers I wore today and how blue they were.

haha yeah

they're forsure indigo.

but yeah. they do appear very dark brand new.

haha yeah

they're forsure indigo.

but yeah. they do appear very dark brand new.

as someone previously said...the sebastians, hiros and novios are all a dark indigo, really dark. And they're all outta the same fabric, the fact that the novio's are a more tonal contstruction makes the fabric look black though, kinda tricks you eye.

also all our jeans when raw look darker as our denim comes with a sulpher top treatment, whereas if you buy a pair of our rinsed or washed jeans they will be blue-er (if thats a word)

im stoked the site is back up too, i was friggin bummed at our host for a while there.

dubbs