How To Make It In America

FACE

yeah crisp is a pretty terrible brand, and that lookbook was cringeworthy

Honestly Barney's would never carry their crap IRL.

Also dog walkers make really good money in NYC, going rate for a dog walker in Manhattan is 30-35 bucks per dog per hour, off the books, no taxes. Ben be hating when he said Cudi wasnt career oriented.

agree, they should have stuck to denim... "Rich Kids Run Ish" shirt???

I like this season a lot more than the 1st though

lolol yeah that shirt smh..

where's that followback at btw!

Honestly Barney's would never carry their crap IRL.

Also dog walkers make really good money in NYC, going rate for a dog walker in Manhattan is 30-35 bucks per dog per hour, off the books, no taxes. Ben be hating when he said Cudi wasnt career oriented.

you have to work everyday for it to be profitable. can you call in sick? vacation days? nope.

i wonder what it's like watching this show without an intimate knowledge of all the hipster, fashion, nyc bullshit it so readily flaunts...maybe it's a good show?.....naaaaah

my co workers seem to really like the show and they are clueless regarding hipster fashion etc

you have to work everyday for it to be profitable. can you call in sick? vacation days? nope.

My friend hires young puerto rican kids to sub when he's away, pays them like 15 per dog. Its always gonna be profitable, no payroll taxes, no space to lease, poop bags are free at the dog parks, pet shops. The only real costs are paying kids to sub, printing business cards, maybe a cheap website.

Rachel is such a weak character. something really needs to be done with her.

everything about this show is weak -- characters, writing, storyline, etc...

luiz guzman is entertaining but not enough to save this show. the most awkward shit is the stuff coming from hbo's twitter about the show. the bryan greenberg (ben) and fan retweets prove that folks truly think this is an inspirational clothing line.