How To Make It In America

FACE

For some reason when, they were on their way to pick up the shirts, I knew their shit would get stolen. I almost wanted to turn the channel, but I dled it on my computer.

haha, once I saw the shot with them in the diner with the truck in the background, I knew it was going to drive away.

this show makes me feel better about not know what to do with my life.

I definitely enjoyed the season finale. Kept some stuff to a closure but left a lot of opportunities for season two.

I think season two is going to be a busy one, with all the foreshadowing done in this last episode.

Wil Fredo anyone?

Cam getting his hands dirty...

Guest sneekylyric078
haha was that the finale? what a disappointing series. nothing really happened in regards to their clothing label. hate shows that build and release tension so formulaically.

They were able to move their shirts, but other than that or the possibility of making those hoodies Haraki asked for, nothing too exciting. What the hell does Domingo do anyway?

Legend of Wilfredo Gomez

wivb8NbRYDY

"Every story the skaters are telling is true, we just had them change the name from whoever it really is to Wilfredo.

See if you can guess who they are talking about. Hits: Tom Penny, Sean Seffey, Guy Mariano, Antwaun, Fabian Alomar, Harold.... "