Supreme S/S 2010

readytoignite

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but those collars, not too into it. Supremes alone were better.

Agreed. One of the aspects of Supreme button-downs that make them superior to other brands' shirts is the collar.

Supreme's collars are subtle and don't swallow your next like a lot of other brands' do.

It's tough to tell from a magazine scan, but the initial Thom Browne pics don't look too great. I think this could be another name-driven collaboration.

Who knows? I might have different opinion later on down the road.

the first supreme x tnf jackets were not slimmed down, they just used the normal tnf sizings. but this pullover is a "new" design and A-ron does have his hands in his pockets which isnt helping the shape of the jacket. tnf is not made to be slim cut anyway so if u are looking for that u should probably size down....

companies base their sizing on how they want the clothing item to fit.

Say the CYC/supreme sweaters are slim on a sz. L but TNF jackets are bigger in the same size, chances are that thats the intended fit.

granted that TNF's are just shells, they're most likely sized for layering purposes.

/obv

This collab is def hype drivin, tho im sure it will be great for the "I have lot of cheez" sophisticated supreme crowed that mix high fashion and/or prep with supreme, like alot of ibankers. I don't think it will be 6bills, but it will be expensive, and extremely small fitting.

Im confused, this collab makes no sense, and so much sense at the same time. Reminds me of smeadly for some reason

Thom Brown collab actually is pretty dope. Other than the NYC connection it doesn't make sense but Jebbia probably digs the TH shirts so he decided to spread the word with the collabo. Their shirts are the best fitting shirts out there in terms of proportions, the slight increase in size only marginally increase in dimension. that being said hope they are gonna release a polo as well. brown shirts are usually $250-350 so if its any less that would be a plus

i dont think shape of the North Face this season is flattering at all

I don't think its suppose to be flattering, it looks like they are going for the same look as the Michael Bastian anorak from ss 09 light weight and somewhat wide, but can't really tell from the a-ron pics.

the first supreme x tnf jackets were not slimmed down, they just used the normal tnf sizings. but this pullover is a "new" design and A-ron does have his hands in his pockets which isnt helping the shape of the jacket. tnf is not made to be slim cut anyway so if u are looking for that u should probably size down....

why do you think this is a new design? chances are it's just an archival design they're bringing back. hence i would guess these would fit.... mlarge? just as the others did

i think they wanted to do a custom fit on the denali and were shot down

the camo looks like old BAPE.

(and would not be getting this much love if the other colors didnt suck)

BAPE didn't invent that type of camo. They just used this particular one and threw in some Ape heads in it. Much like they did with other camo patterns.

Anybody know what exact camo? I'm sure the U.S. used different variations of it, along with some Southeast Asian countries.

At first i wanted the black but it just looks so plain.

Anybody know what exact camo? I'm sure the U.S. used different variations of it, along with some Southeast Asian countries.

"HBT (Herringbone Twill) CAMO, and was most widely issued at the request of General Douglas MacArthur to Marines in the Pacific theater of WWII, sometime after the Battle of Tarawa. The two-sided motif (lighter color camo for spring and darker for fall) also briefly saw action in the European theater, but was scrapped because of its similarity to a German camouflage."

FOUND HERE

^^ i took the label off my sagamore. it took me all of a minute, you can't tell anything was originally there, and in my opinion is was a big improvement.

sagamore-parka-1.jpg

black/red is too loud for me dun. if they went a bit more subtle on the black it wouldn't be an issue for me.

but seriously if anyone can speak on how the labels are attached that would be much appreciated

They're stitched on the previous jackets, but I got the feeling it would look pretty bad if you took a seam ripper to it.

350 sounds about right considering the last two jackets were almost 400. Was hoping closer to three hundred though :(