IndigoSkin Jeans

Repeat

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So i e-mailed one of the people from IndigoSkin, he said they will be selling overseas by the end of July, and then he stated that his friend of his who is starting a online denim shop wants indigoskins in the shop. so yeah, just e-mail them or what ever if you want to confirm this

• 1 month later...

I have the result of Indigo Skin Denim Contest to show all you guys. These contest started from August 2009 to June 2010 (10 months).We started with 54 competitors ,but final round remain just 13.

All of these are the competitors who won the prize.

The winner who is me ;-)

001-1.jpg

002-1.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

runner up (second )

isfull-f.jpg

isfull-b.jpg

isfit-picf01.jpg

isfit-picb02.jpg

Actually I have the new pair for myself already. It's the lastest line from Indigoskin which is the vintage line call "V-Serie"

This line is more vintage style than the normal one and the back pockets are more plain. This pair use 15 oz. Unsanforize Zimbabwe Denim.

they have 2 cuts ,mine is slim one the other is straight.

Front

L1040013.jpg

Back

L1040014.jpg

Button

L1040010.jpg

small logo on the back pocket

L1040007.jpg

leather patch

L1040017.jpg

whole buttons

L1040018.jpg

side pockets use the mudmee frabic which is hand made Thailand frabric.

L1040019.jpg

I know the design on the back pockets are a traditional Thai design (?) but to be honest I much prefer the small symbol in the tab location rather than the whole pocket...The mudmee fabric is a nice addition as well!

Glad to see some changes in that pocket design... the vintage models looks much more appealing to me (personally).... rise seem a bit risky tho... 9.5in frontal rise doesnt really work for me.

I know the design on the back pockets are a traditional Thai design (?) but to be honest I much prefer the small symbol in the tab location rather than the whole pocket...The mudmee fabric is a nice addition as well!

yeah that's why they decided to do these vintage series. They want it to be a choice for anyone who like vintage style.

you indonesian cats are on your grizzly. props. we need some links to your denim head sites...

http://www.indigoskinjeans.com/

an official website.

i have no idea how thailand breeds kids with sandpaper for thighs. it's really not the denim, must be the humidity and exhaust.

looks amazing. I think i might be there next year, so might pick up a pair.

you're right ,Thailand is so hot and high humidity. I always perspiration all the time when I'm outside anyway I break in my pair while I was living in USA.;)

I'd imagine the vintage series is more towards my style while the regular series with the bigger whole pocket design would be a nice detail towards someone going for a street wear aesthetic.

I'm a big fan of small understated details and visually inoffensive logo placement and sizing. In other words I would wear a plain hane's t shirt instead of a supreme t shirt, I see that logo and I just want to throw up in my mouth a little.

If I am rambling about shit no one cares about just let me know ;)

fantastic jeans for 180! I would cop a pair. I dig the graphic on the left pocket too.

Is it possible to get thigh measurements for the basic collection? I need 12.25 thighs and this is the limiting factor in what jeans fit me most of the time.

• 2 weeks later...

i just checked out the indigoskin 'hall of fade' and these kids are intense! i like the v-series and that indigo dyed, slubby pocket bag cloth made me stare for a while. wow, and zimbabwe cotton...