are these edwins legit?

cant_sleep

Quote:

bitch, you better suck on my greasy nutsack. obviously youre too stupid to offer any help, so move along..... bitch.

--- Original message by cant_sleep on Mar 14, 2006 05:32 AM

chill the fuck out dude... youre acting like a bitch.

maybe if you get those jeans at a good price and they are fakes, you could use them when youre on the rag so you dont get blood on your good jeans.

denim is the new crack

thanks wooster.

cheapguy: being a doodoohead probably isnt the best way to reason with someone. youre just going to make me urinate in your face even more. try talking to me like a decent human being instead of a condescending shitbag, and i might respond better. anyway, i love you and your tight butt. ill be over tomorrow night to give you more hardcore gay butt action. so scrub down baby. xxxooo

jk, ok yeah, i was acting like a poopsniffer, but i figured people were being immature and intentionally ignoring my awesome post cause im so hated. thats not cool. i mean, the first post i made here i got ripped a new poopshoot by some denim snob for no reason. so youll understand if im a little on guard. but i love you and i want to roll around in a tub of whipped cream with you. <3

Edited by cant_sleep on Mar 14, 2006 at 08:34 AM

i see. and what's a "madlid"?? is it a mentally disturbed canister cover? is that what a madlid is?

you cant even spell a 3 letter word. youre hardly anyone to speak about education. you illiterate dildo massager

(its so easy, i should be ashamed of myself... but im not)

*i also think its funny how he's referring to the way i replaced curse words with words like "doodoohead", which i did out of respect to the great minya, lord of all superdenims. so he's actually telling me to educate myself on curse words. lol umm yeah.. apparently stropio bases his intelligence on how many expletives he knows. very impressive. alright.. let this crappy thread die already. christ.

Edited by cant_sleep on Mar 14, 2006 at 03:59 PM

wow, what a bunch of assholes. look at all these dickheads coming out of the woodwork, just jumping at the opportunity to be assholes themselves. lets chastise this guy for being an asshole by being assholes ourselves!! that makes alot of sense. hypocrites. the funny thing is i wasnt even talking to anyone in particular in my 2nd post, and i wasnt even being a dick, i thought it was humorous. but then of course, since you guys just wait in anticipation for someone to jump on, you took the way you wanted to, and now its a dickhead fest. so really, look in the mirror once in a while and suck my big greasy cock.

damn im good. a genius, really.

nice try. what, you dont know how to scroll to the top, or you dont know how to read? youre a lowly liar. just say whatever you have to to win the argument. you weasel.

and what exactly are you doing? youre talking shit, being a dick, even after i already admitted i was being just a little impatient. so its you who is the pile of dogshit here. youre just looking to start more shit. and of course that dicksucker minya only CHOOSES to see me talking shit. even though this thread would be long gone if it werent for all you assholes keeping it going, getting off on talking shit. what a bunch of fucking hypocrites. what a bunch of scumbags. i win.

hey minya, you worthless cocksucker, do you not see all the other assholes talking shit and keeping it going? why arent you coming down on them, you biased piece of shit? you really are a fucking idiot. just like i said, you have some fucking juvenile grudge against me, cause youre too much of a fucking unprofessional jerkoff to treat people fairly. you pile of dogshit. i dunno, maybe i made fun of your faggoty tight girl jeans or your faggoty trendy antiks with the girly paisley backpockets or something. but youre a little bitch who practices favoritism. you cuntrag.

lololoololo

• 2 weeks later...