Samurai Denim

Guest The Diplomatic Aristocrat

Those might shape up to be the best jins I've ever seen... They look dope so far.

That's going a bit far isn't it? Don't get me wrong, they look nice, but lets just wait and see how they turn out.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest youkinorn
waiting for dino to chime in aswell on his measurements.. here are mine, 3 hour hot soak.

samurai s710xx size 32 lot 10 (not from the gay batch, got mine in oct 07)

pre / post

waist 16.5 / 17

front rise 11.5 / 11.25

rear rise 15 / 14.5

thigh 12.5 / 11.5

inseam 38.5 / 37

knee 9 / 9

hem 8 / 7.75

19oz yeah?

waiting for dino to chime in aswell on his measurements.. here are mine, 3 hour hot soak.

pre / post

waist 17/ 16.5

front rise 11.5 / 11.25

rear rise 15 / 14.5

thigh 12.5 / 11.5

inseam 38.5 / 37

knee 9 / 9

hem 8 / 7.75

WTF BBQ? YOU GOT DEM MAGIC WATERS? Fixed for you.

i like mine just right . or i could button only the second to the last button .pre soak. post soak this would be impossible to button up at first it will hurt at first but after a couple of days the fit will be perfect they will stretch out nicely

I didnt button up the lower ones cuz it was too difficult to cuz of the stiffness lol. I'm still undecided....whether to size down. One says it perfect, while the other says maybe size down.....gotta sleep on it

I just don't want them to stretch to more than the pre-soak fit.

Do you guys recommend they fit perfect in the waist or slightly loose when raw/pre-soak?

Can't say how much the 710s stretch but an inch is an inch. Right now, if you sit them how you plan to wear them, can you pull the top button hole an inch past the button? That should tell you if you can size down one more without regretting it.

My 710's were agony to wear fro the first 6 weeks but now they have stretched out to a perfect fit. It takes a while for these to fully stretch and they dont stretch as much as a lot of other jeans but they will do given some time. I reccommend true to waist size or size up one.

to be honest i wish i got 710 over the BIGxSamurais...i find the hem too wide of an opening =X

btw medeka or anyone else..you are able to stretch the waist during a soak?

and how long do the jeans stay so stiff??...i had them OXS from BiG ...and damn so stiff...

btw i came from APCs...

pre / post

waist 16.5 / 17

front rise 11.5 / 11.25

rear rise 15 / 14.5

thigh 12.5 / 11.5

inseam 38.5 / 37

knee 9 / 9

hem 8 / 7.75

i didnt see this question til just now. mine were pretty much the same as these, 'cept my thigh shrunk to 12" and the waist to just about 30" in the waist. my complete measurements should be way back in here, ill never find them

Got my 710's today. Size 30 lot 10, measured size is 30. Here some fit pics pre-wash. Not sure if i should exchange for a size 29 before i soak/wash them. Right now they fit snug in the waist with room to spare. Comments, suggestions, criticism....

those look good to me

i like slightly loose

i disagree, if i can get them buttoned with not really any room to spare but still be fairly comfortable (no death by jeans) i keep them, they shrink til i can still button them all after a soak, but not to comfortably, and then stretch out a little past where they started, prolly more, but i stop it with my belt

710's are like th APC-graduate jeans now....

seriously, up on some straight bandwagon shit

Does anybody here wants to S710BK instead of the indigo one?

i ordered a pair, still waiting

^this is why sufu should be invite only...

its a pair of jeans. put it in hot water if you wanna soak, or wash it in hot water if you wanna shrink all the way...inside out? sure why the hell not, doesnt take that much effort.

read alittle...theres a ton of info about shrinking in this entire forum