Samurai Denim

Guest The Diplomatic Aristocrat

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the market for a new pair of jeans, my flatheads are way to tight for me now. I had some so500xx for a while but traded them to a friend.

IMG_0050.jpg

IMG_5579.jpg

i want my jeans to be basically the same of these.

What models are out there now that are like this? 710?

I do prefer slim jeans but i want them kind of relaxed aswell, i need a happy medium.

^proxy

19oz yeah?

yep

^ nah..he put a board or a hanger in the waist when soaking em and they stretched out

yep

I haven't noticed any change in the waist since i've had these, glad I got all of the stretching out of the way in the beginning. thee only thing I dont like about my 710's is that I didn't get any shrinkage in the knee :confused:

soaking my s5000vx's will post pictures soon :). im pretty excited. 2nd soak since being worn. 3rd total soak :)

just took them out. these looked like fricken godly. they were smoking literally. it was like heaven.

if these stand on their third soak my next 2 pair of jeans will be samurais

I was wondering if I bought a S710BK 19oz at BiG, would they still have the arcs and tabs on them? Or would I have to go through a proxy to get the arcs and tabs?

problem is...do even stores in japan have the 710BKs yet?

but i believe the 710BK will have arcs but no tabs...i might be wrong but i've been told that 710 stuff has the arcs on them cuz its not noticable.

size 29. i had a 31 in 5010 and 30 in 710

mind my asking how your skulls fit? (tight? loose?) i wear a 30 in 5010 and it fits pretty slim, and then the thigh is too slim for my tastes. i noticed the 30" 710 had about 0.5" more room in the thigh after a wash but otherwise similar measurements, so they're looking ideal right now. i do like the fit of the skulls a lot, except for the super slim thigh.

BiG

you know its illegal to have those in the us... dont post them you might get them sued.

was that pic taken at BiG? i thought it was taken at take5 or at least its from the take5 website

enojy, i have a 30 in 710s which I just put into a hot wash and is drying right now. I'll post pics tomrrow when they dry so you can check out how they fit. Right now damp, the inseam shrunk 2 inchs to 36 and the waist 1.5in. to 28.5.

thanks a lot! i better opt for a 31, since i'd have a real hard time buttoning up a 28.5" waist to stretch back out to 30. regardless i won't be buying for at least another month so i'll keep checking back for your update(s).

the waist seems to stretch very easily. i just pull it when its damp and it stretches a bit. Sort of having second thoughts on not getting a 29.... just hope they wont stretch over 30.

oh yea i have the lot 10 where they measure tagged when raw. not like the regular samurai sizing

Hey I've been interested in obtaining samurai jeans

but I only Blueingreensoho.com sells it.

Does anyone know where anywhere sells it?

I'm wondering if Blueingreensoho has all the lineup or is there more and if there was, I wanted to see the other options. And besides, I wanted Oni's as well, but blueingreensoho doesnt have my size.

do most of you guys just do the proxy thing? like any japanese websites?

much help appreciated

alright, i try to be as helpful as i possibly can in this thread, in addition to refraining from bitching when people ask things that are essentially common knowledge if you spend a few hours on this site.

but c'mon guy..

sorry, i couldnt bite my tongue any longer apparently