Samurai Denim

Guest The Diplomatic Aristocrat

damn right they'll be tight. I just took them out of the washer. one hot soak

that's all for now. I can button 3 of the 5 buttons. Man they are tight around the crotch area. They are still wet too.. I'm not sure.. the butt area is just really fucking tight. I might have to go up a size... If I do, would anyone be interested in buying these off me? 710 size 32.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys- I just pulled the trigger on a pair of Jins in a 29 waist. I have a 32 in LVC47s and a 30 in Sugarcane 47s and theyve both stretched out to the point that i can take them off without undoing any buttons- do you think these Jins will be ok? I have a 30 in the Edwin Lee 1952 101z repro and I love them but I feel like I could have even swung a 28 in those. I went with the Jin because I like the classic Lee style but wanted to try Samurai and wanted something fitted but not painted on.

Hi guys- I just pulled the trigger on a pair of Jins in a 29 waist. I have a 32 in LVC47s and a 30 in Sugarcane 47s and theyve both stretched out to the point that i can take them off without undoing any buttons- do you think these Jins will be ok? I have a 30 in the Edwin Lee 1952 101z repro and I love them but I feel like I could have even swung a 28 in those. I went with the Jin because I like the classic Lee style but wanted to try Samurai and wanted something fitted but not painted on.

Good choice. I wore a 30 in Sugarcane, and wear a 29 in Jin's. I think you'll be fine...I assume they're not in your possession yet?

gimme how do they size those sam denim jackets? you know? i cant seem to decipher the sizing chart on the sam site...thanks mate

-first number is the height from the bottom of the collar to the bottom of the jacket

-second is the width from armpit to armpit

-third is the width of the bottom hem

-fourth is sleeve length from the shoulder to the sleeve cuff

-fifth is the width from shoulder to shoulder

Just lay out a jacket you already have and compare the numbers.

Oh come on. Don't give him shit... he is just a collector right? That allows him to beast over everything.

Also, Edmond why do you care so much about the fit of the jacket... it isn't like you are going to wear it. You will probably post some pics of it then buy another jacket.

not sure if this has been mentioned elsewhere in this thread....

but am i the only one who is finding the back pockets on the S5000BK really small? its more the length of them than the width. my wallet isnt even that big compared to say, a red moon or similar (i have the skull medallion wallet, medium size), but unless my weight is directly on the wallet/back pocket when i sit down, the wallet eventually gets squeezed out and then falls out.

anyone else have the same problem?

and no....it isnt my ass.